ADVERTISEMENT

Are mask mandates coming back?

Scandalous.

But some people think it's just fine! 🤡
Yep. Their PR dept needs firing. The Popester getting called out by a religious site for his adoration of all things Pharmaceutical.

Particularly during the height of COVID-19 related restrictions, Francis regularly pushed the “moral obligation” of taking an abortion-tainted jab as being an “act of love.” As early as late summer 2020, he suggested that “everyone” must take the COVID-19 vaccine. “I believe that, ethically, everyone should take the vaccine,” he said. The pope added “it must be done.”

Nah, sorry Pope. Not going to happen. 😇

Yep. Their PR dept needs firing. The Popester getting called out by a religious site for his adoration of all things Pharmaceutical.

Particularly during the height of COVID-19 related restrictions, Francis regularly pushed the “moral obligation” of taking an abortion-tainted jab as being an “act of love.” As early as late summer 2020, he suggested that “everyone” must take the COVID-19 vaccine. “I believe that, ethically, everyone should take the vaccine,” he said. The pope added “it must be done.”

Nah, sorry Pope. Not going to happen. 😇

I'm sure the Pope just likes the idea of everyone being stuck by something if you catch what I'm putting down.

The dedication it takes to white knight every Covid thread. If you go look a thread won't end until he has the last word and no one responds. It's like being last makes him right.

Find you someone who loves you like he loves masks, vaccines and mandates.
Also shows heavy, heavy bias. Under that kind of bias you're blind when you come across things that actually are wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT