ADVERTISEMENT

Are tonight's CBS game and next week's NBC game totally national or regional?

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
It would be really amazing for the hawks to be totally national on those over the air channels two weeks in a row.

I am suspecting that CBS tonigth has a SEC game on at the same time to various parts of the country. But the MSU game is the only Big 10 game at 6:30 that weekend and I do not think NBC has any other conference contracts, just Notre Dame. So I am assuming the MSU game is national.

Does anyone know 100% about these two game being aired nationally? It should be good for recruiting one way or another.

Reactions: skydog0784
It would appear this is the only game in this time alot on CBS. They have Bama at 3:30 Eastern

Are we really wanting iowa games to be national at this moment. The offense is brutal and airing them nationally will likely keep the offense brutal for years to come unless major coaching changes happen.
Plus tonight’s outcome is not going to be pretty.

Reactions: punk1980
Prime time let’s go!! You never know this could be a game like OSU in 2017 where somehow out of no where the offense is clicking on all cylinders and Ped State is quiet by half and the student section leaves early…..for my personal reason I don’t want this game to go over so 24-13 Hawks

It would be really amazing for the hawks to be totally national on those over the air channels two weeks in a row.

I am suspecting that CBS tonigth has a SEC game on at the same time to various parts of the country. But the MSU game is the only Big 10 game at 6:30 that weekend and I do not think NBC has any other conference contracts, just Notre Dame. So I am assuming the MSU game is national.

Does anyone know 100% about these two game being aired nationally? It should be good for recruiting one way or another.
They are both nationally televised

Are we really wanting iowa games to be national at this moment. The offense is brutal and airing them nationally will likely keep the offense brutal for years to come unless major coaching changes happen.
Plus tonight’s outcome is not going to be pretty.
I also look at the recruiting from the point of view that some 3-4 star receivers might look at IOwa and say I can start right away so any large national audience can be good.

Being only on Peacock could be worse as that is a pay channel I think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT