ADVERTISEMENT

Are Trump and Ahnold putting us on?

YellowSnow51

HR King
Aug 14, 2002
WWE style fight to spur on the ratings? Trump is the executive producer after all or is he just that selfish and narcissistic that all he cares about is actually winning. I heard that theory today and I kind of think it might be true.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Trump cares more about the shows ratings than the integrity of the presidency so it is probably a ratings stunt.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Trump cares more about the shows ratings than the integrity of the presidency so it is probably a ratings stunt.
I think Trump cares more about making sure everyone knows it's Arnold's fault if the show is cancelled. Remember, the show was on deaths door and the only reason Trump quit was because it was less embarrassing than being fired.
Plus, Arnold repeatedly spoke out against him before the election. I think they genuinely do not like each other.

It's been hard to tell if Trump is serious or on the most amazing troll of all time.

Ahnold has been hilarious on The Apprentice. He's supposed to say "You're terminated...Get to the chopper" at the end of each show, but he keeps forgetting and either saying "You're fired... Get to the chopper", or just "You're terminated." They've also taken to letting multiple people go each week, so this will easily be the shortest season ever. This week his final comments were so misogynistic the women were literally banging their heads on the table. And he had no clue why.

Much more entertaining with Schwarz-in-her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT