ADVERTISEMENT

Are we sure Democrats are worried about 'the future of democracy?'

hawkland14

HR Heisman
Feb 26, 2013
I mean the republic is on the brink of collapse(or so we are told) because of fascist MAGA yet they are donating to MAGA candidates. Odd.

I mean the republic is on the brink of collapse(or so we are told) because of fascist MAGA yet they are donating to MAGA candidates. Odd.

This needs to stop. There is no valid reason for Democrats to support MAGA candidates. Democrats cannot chastise Republicans for supporting MAGA and then try to help MAGA win the GOP nominations.

This needs to stop. There is no valid reason for Democrats to support MAGA candidates. Democrats cannot chastise Republicans for supporting MAGA and then try to help MAGA win the GOP nominations.
Its great politics and I see why its done but you are 100% spot on if the republic is truly at stake as the POTUS said last night.

I understand the strategy, I don't like the strategy. Certainly worthy of blasting them for it.

While I am not informed enough on the races and candidates to know, but wouldn't be shocked if some of the crazy MAGAs actually win.

Agreed. It is wrong. Giving these nuts even a sliver of hope or publicity is dangerous and contrary to Biden’s message. Needs to stop asap.

Reactions: AreWeCross
Biden made Hillary's "deplorable" speech look like a love note and his words should be a warning to every man, woman, and child in America as to which party (DEMS) is the party of hate, and where the real domestic terrorists are hiding (1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC).

I have read numerous messages from those defending Trump giving others a hard time about disliking Trump”s “mean tweets.” Biden gives a speech that calls out MAGA and you and a few others are melting down. Either get over it or reevaluate your decisions if the criticism of MAGA hit too close to home.

So politics over country? Got it.

Threat to democracy is code for threat to Democrats complete control of power. They attack, sensor and raid whatever threatens their power.

Biden made Hillary's "deplorable" speech look like a love note and his words should be a warning to every man, woman, and child in America as to which party (DEMS) is the party of hate, and where the real domestic terrorists are hiding (1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC).
You phucking guys, LOL. UP IS DOWN LEFT IS RIGHT YADDA YADDA YADDA. The projection is strong, like 2,000 mules strong.

Reactions: cigaretteman
It never has been a democracy, it's always been a republic until it became an oligarchy.
It always has been. Fortunately in the beginning the oligarchy was somewhat altruistic about founding and maintaining a nation. You think Joe Shmoe has a seat at the continental congress? Landed and wealthy have always run this country. It’s only in the last 50 years that at least for politicians enough wasn’t enough. Robber barons, sure. Railroad tycoons, absolutely. But we finally lost it when pacs and park money became the norm.

Reactions: franklinman
Lets be honest, there is no democracy. The Rs and Ds are controlled by the lobbiests. So basically it's large corporations, China, Russia, etc who are in control of our country.
No. No longer both sides. This is nonsense now. The Republicans are dominated by big oil, big pharmaceutical, insurance industry, NRA. Dems can’t match this.

They make no mention of the maga candidate in this ad.
They are attacking Morse, the most likely opponent, to get a head start on shaping the narrative.
These ads the dems are running are general election ads to prime the pump for the real race.
If some maga candidates prevail in the primary then they will shift their attention to them.

They make no mention of the maga candidate in this ad.
They are attacking Morse, the most likely opponent, to get a head start on shaping the narrative.
These ads the dems are running are general election ads to prime the pump for the real race.
If some maga candidates prevail in the primary then they will shift their attention to them.
Lol this is a sign of someone who wears a Team Blue politcal jersey.

For calling out the fascist trump crime syndicate? LOL

Reactions: franklinman

I think the party of hate is the one who doesn’t tell the people who openly want to kill Jews, minorities and gays that they aren’t welcome.

I think the party of hate is the one who doesn’t tell the people who openly want to kill Jews, minorities and gays that they aren’t welcome.
That sounds like the asshole thats running for governor in Penna, and the stink'n MAGOT cons that are backing him. Hell, Mad dogstrino even gave money to GAB to buy support from the HATE site.

So Omar and Talib are Republicans now? Wow, Sleepy's speech must have really roiled them. LOL!

…. So because they are Muslim you assume that? Or because they’ve said it? If they’ve said it, by all means, share the link and I’ll eat crow.

…. So because they are Muslim you assume that? Or because they’ve said it? If they’ve said it, by all means, share the link and I’ll eat crow.
I ASSUME that you live in a cave if you don't know something that everyone else on the planet already knows.

Google is your friend. And no, this is different than Omar's "somebody did something" after 9/11. It's also different than marrying her brother, so be specific in your search or you'll have a wasted day reading about this outstanding Democrat representative........

Edit: I guess if you're from Jersey you may not keep up with these fine Ladies like the folks who unfortunately live in their vicinity. Although they're in the news a lot, for all the wrong reasons (unless you're a Dem, then these whack jobs are just what the doctor ordered. Same shit different day in Libbyland).

I'm assuming one or both are related to Hussein Obama, since he imported thousands of their "brethren" so somebody would vote for these rags.

Last edited:
Reactions: AreWeCross
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT