ADVERTISEMENT

Are you going to actually watch the debate live tonight?

You gonna watch the debate on TV?

• Yes

Votes: 50 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 52.4%

• Total voters
No, not live anyway.

I've seen a LOT of windshield time in the ol' school bus the 1st few weeks and had an extra trip last night costing me 2 hours sleep.

Dead tired, probably gonna eat then crash early tonight and catch a replay tomorrow hopefully.

I have to be honest, I am looking forward to seeing all the hot takes later tonight and tomorrow from people who didn’t watch the debate.
As I said, there will be plenty of highlights from tonight’s debate…..everyone is going to get overly exposed. And of course, comments will follow. But honestly, I am viewing the Sox/Orioles games as an alternative to “wasting my time” tonight.

I’ll probably watch most of it. It’s good comedy and really makes a person wonder how these idiots the last few debates are the people that are supposed to be our countries leaders.

I am a superstitious mother ****er and as I do with sports, based on my team’s performance in June, I am not watching this game.

Imagine being this unfunny.

giphy.gif

Flipping between white Sox/guardians and debate.

Pretty rough viewing options.

I will watch live while posting here to read the biased-lens reviews by our resident political party sycophants. I can't imagine a better way to spend a Tuesday night. :cool:

Then I'll switch back over to Suits.

My wife will watch. I'll be reading. Maybe drinking. Been a long day already.

No. I wanted to just to form my own opinion on how it goes vs the snippets we will see all over. However, I have life planned this evening and my vote will not be swayed regardless.

No. I wanted to just to form my own opinion on how it goes vs the snippets we will see all over. However, I have life planned this evening and my vote will not be swayed regardless.
this is why i find it odd that there will be no recording made available for viewing at leisure. i will apparently be permitted to watch recordings of every meaningless football game played in recent years but not this

I'll do what I did for the first debate - ignore it and then watch the post-debate breakdowns. Didn't take much time to know Debate 1 was a TKO for Trump due to Biden's incapability.

Hoping to see something similar tonight, only with the other elderly confused incoherent thought muttering fellow on the losing end.

I'll do what I did for the first debate - ignore it and then watch the post-debate breakdowns. Didn't take much time to know Debate 1 was a TKO for Trump due to Biden's incapability.

Hoping to see something similar tonight, only with the other elderly confused incoherent thought muttering fellow on the losing end.
I’m gonna wait for you to watch the breakdowns and give me a breakdown off of the breakdowns.

Reactions: torbee
I actually might watch this one. I think there is a good chance we hear Trump drop the N word somewhere along the way tonight. That would be kind of entertaining. Embarrassing, but entertaining nonetheless.

It's a cnn all nighter. I'll be watching all of it.

I'm going to form my own opinions on what happened. Based on what Chis posts first. Who will form his opinions. Based on what twitter posts first.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
Like we wont be force fed highlights of tonight for weeks to come through the election?
Only if you choose. I don’t see or hear any of that shit, because I choose not to consume it. It’s a little harder now because I choose to watch football and there will definitely be political ads, but I usually mute the commercials anyway.

Only if you choose. I don’t see or hear any of that shit, because I choose not to consume it. It’s a little harder now because I choose to watch football and there will definitely be political ads, but I usually mute the commercials anyway.
The Sox lost 5-3….no one “hit the deck”……watching a record of “The Flying Leathernecks” (John Wayne at his Marine Corp best) and and episode of “The Lincoln Lawyer”…..how’s the debate going?

He fixed it once…..most say he created it.
So, Trump created the increased inflation, open borders, high grocery prices, and chaos throughout the Middle East/Ukraine-Russia conflict…hhmmmm. 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT