ADVERTISEMENT

Are you going to actually watch the debate live tonight?

You gonna watch the debate on TV?

• Yes

Votes: 50 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 54 51.9%

• Total voters
The Sox lost 5-3….no one “hit the deck”……watching a record of “The Flying Leathernecks” (John Wayne at his Marine Corp best) and and episode of “The Lincoln Lawyer”…..how’s the debate going?
Lol! No idea. I was watching Tacoma FD and conversing with my family. I may have also been perusing this board occasionally.

I actually might watch this one. I think there is a good chance we hear Trump drop the N word somewhere along the way tonight. That would be kind of entertaining. Embarrassing, but entertaining nonetheless.
That Kamala is “N”uts. 😉

this is why i find it odd that there will be no recording made available for viewing at leisure. i will apparently be permitted to watch recordings of every meaningless football game played in recent years but not this

I went ahead and recorded it so I could watch it tonight. It is already on reply, so not sure what your sources are re no replay. Even fox is already showing it on replay, but that may just be because they watched a black chick kill an old white guy on tv and they want everyone to see it as well.

I went ahead and recorded it so I could watch it tonight. It is already on reply, so not sure what your sources are re no replay. Even fox is already showing it on replay, but that may just be because they watched a black chick kill an old white guy on tv and they want everyone to see it as well.
good if it’s available for rewatch…i only got to see half so will check out the rest tomorrow. youtube is where i’ll look

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT