ADVERTISEMENT

Are you superior to your political opposite?

Well, what say you? Are you superior?

• Yes - I can barely see them past my nose.

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • No - We're all just people.

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Maybe - Do they carry around JD Vance jizz?

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
Only in bizarro world would using life experiences to form beliefs instead of blindly following corrupt political parties be "inferior".
Clearly touched a nerve though, sorry bout that.

I’m good. From post #1 of this thread I’ve been clear that inferiority extends far beyond politics. It’s not my preferred choice the Average Joe is trash. I’ll look forward to your next tire changing story though to give me hope.

Last edited:
A lot of the business owner/upper middle class/wealthy folks I know loathe paying taxes so much they'd vote for Charles Manson if he said he'd lower them.

That's the main issue we are dealing with, I think.

Then you have the subset that really are racist in their hearts, even if they hide it.

Between those two cohorts, you have a fairly large percentage of Republicans that know Donald Trump is a stupid amoral piece of shit, but feel like he won't harm them and he might help their personal finances.

Those people actually make me more disgusted than the average moron Trump voter, because they should know better..
I have my reasons for voting for Trump, but another one now is simply to piss off elitist Dems. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT