ADVERTISEMENT

At least 7 shot, all under age 17, in mass shooting near Indianapolis mall

Damn I love hort, a bunch of black teens shoot each other, again, with firearms there are dozens of laws already on the books for, and the left wants to go back to the well on this being a republican problem....

Much EL OH EL.

What’s your solution? The floor is yours.

What’s your solution? The floor is yours.
You didn't ask me but I'm OK with these.

+10 years on any violent crime that takes place with a firearm.

Death penalty for anyone found guilty of preconceived murder.

Aptitude testing to purchase hand guns. Anyone found in possession of a hang gun without testing lose rights to ownership as well as serious fine. ( make testing very low cost or free so no one can say their ability to defend themselves hinges on the ability to pay for the test)

anyone who didnt have an Aptitude test, who commits a crime with a firearm, in addition to number 1, gets another 10 years.

Guns that have been modified to fully automatic (illegal) +10, owned by someone who does not carry appropriate license for automatic weapons (+10)

If you have a firearm stolen and you don't report it, 3 years of firearm forfeiture, must take class again, firearms returned after completed class.

Gang violence= hate crimes and carry applicable laws.

As always, the answer is more guns.
Every time there's a mass shooting, every liberal should buy a gun.

At some point, we wusses will have so many guns, the MAGAs may start to get nervous.

That's when they'll come to the table and treat the problem seriously.

Not entirely tongue-in-cheek.

Oh, and by the way, if this catches on, some liberals should open gun shops. No reason why we should let MAGA gun shop owners rake in the profits every time there's a mass shooting.

Aptitude testing to purchase hand guns. Anyone found in possession of a hang gun without testing lose rights to ownership as well as serious fine. ( make testing very low cost or free so no one can say their ability to defend themselves hinges on the ability to pay for the test)

anyone who didnt have an Aptitude test, who commits a crime with a firearm, in addition to number 1, gets another 10 years.

Guns that have been modified to fully automatic (illegal) +10, owned by someone who does not carry appropriate license for automatic weapons (+10)

If you have a firearm stolen and you don't report it, 3 years of firearm forfeiture, must take class again, firearms returned after completed class.

I disagree with most of those. We can discuss them if anyone cares.

You want a war on guns similar to the war on drugs from the 90s? That worked out great...if you're one of the private prison companies.

The answer is clearly more laws which the criminals breaking the current laws will definitely follow next time!!!
Moreso, the problem many times is sloppy police work which means cases thrown out or reduced charges/sentences.

You want a war on guns similar to the war on drugs from the 90s? That worked out great...if you're one of the private prison companies.
Here is what I know,everytime I try to have some variation of this conversation I focus on penalizing the shit out of the people who commit crimes, there is always a reason why that isn't good enough from the people telling me we need to do more, then they start introducing laws that would impact law abiding citizens.

I've presented my ideas, what are yours?

A good start from my perspective.

The answer is more guns. Everyone should have to open carry both a handgun and a rifle. It’s the only solution that makes sense and the only one endorsed by the GOP.
You figure out a way to keep thugs and criminals from committing violent acts with guns and less law abiding people will feel the need to own guns for protection.

First firearm offense = 10+ years and amputation of trigger fingers on both hands. Second offense = 25+ years and chop off both hands.

To hell with these assholes.

From the story:

"I think everybody sees the messages in the evening at 10 o'clock, 'Parents, do you know where your children are?'" Terry said, referring to an old public service announcement. "And we would ask for our parents to get involved in what their children are out doing, especially at these hours of the evening."

Here is what I know,everytime I try to have some variation of this conversation I focus on penalizing the shit out of the people who commit crimes, there is always a reason why that isn't good enough from the people telling me we need to do more, then they start introducing laws that would impact law abiding citizens.

I've presented my ideas, what are yours?
Maybe, just maybe it's bc its not the criminals they're concerned with disarming? Crazy right?

Damn I love hort, a bunch of black teens shoot each other, again, with firearms there are dozens of laws already on the books for, and the left wants to go back to the well on this being a republican problem....

Much EL OH EL.
Which other western nation has big problems with “a bunch of black teens” and gun violence?
You are fixated.
To put it more inclusive, which other western nation has big problems with gun violence?

Which other western nation has big problems with “a bunch of black teens” and gun violence?
You are fixated.
To put it more inclusive, which other western nation has big problems with gun violence?
Which other western nation brings in immigrants like we do?

Oh hum….just another felon who should have been in prison, breaking multiple “gun laws!” Hopefully the victims were all libs and democrats!

I imagine the gun(s) were stolen. In addition to mandatory minimum 10 year sentence for any crime against a person while in possession, there needs to be similarly harsh punishments for stealing and/or possession of a stolen gun. Then, we'll need the prison space to house them all.

You figure out a way to keep thugs and criminals from committing violent acts with guns and less law abiding people will feel the need to own guns for protection.
What came first? Guns everywhere or this type of gun violence?

I imagine the gun(s) were stolen. In addition to mandatory minimum 10 year sentence for any crime against a person while in possession, there needs to be similarly harsh punishments for stealing and/or possession of a stolen gun. Then, we'll need the prison space to house them all.
Throw them in some old abandoned building, lock them in and feed them a few meals a day. They want to act like shit heads then treat them like shit heads.
I don’t get why they need to be pampered when they didn’t pamper the people they harm.

Maybe the tell, but maybe not.

The cancer of racist presumption is strong here. We have been conditioned by the statistical odds to jump to a stereotyping conclusion.

This is sad and dangerous.
You act like this is something new around here. Did you see the thread yesterday on the vehicle that rammed the fbi gate. 3 of the first 10 posts blamed it on a MAGA before any news about the person was even released.

"If they state on the test they would vote for Donald Trump, they are disqualified for gun ownership."

~ signed
Chis

So which is it, more laws or more prisons??! In the case of hero to the left, Martinez Castillo Lloyd, who was arrested on felon in possession and negligent storage, I'm not sure new laws are going to flip any switches for the lad. It will be interesting to see what his past felonies are! At least felons can vote from prison in MN, but I doubt he'll be inside on election day.

So which is it, more laws or more prisons??! In the case of hero to the left, Martinez Castillo Lloyd, who was arrested on felon in possession and negligent storage, I'm not sure new laws are going to flip any switches for the lad. It will be interesting to see what his past felonies are! At least felons can vote from prison in MN, but I doubt he'll be inside on election day.

As suspected; let's give it up for liberal dems everywhere as this 11 year fights for his life:

Martinez Castillo Lloyd
Charges Filed Date

Charges/Offenses
Domestic Assault - [M- Dom Assault][38] | Drugs - 3rd Degree - Sale - Narcotic | Burglary-3rd Deg-Steal/Commit Felony Or Gross Misd | Trespass-Premises Of Another-Refuse To Depart | Obstruct Legal Process-Lawful Execution Legal Process | Theft [M- Theft][71] | Drugs - Simulated - Lead To Believe Is Controlled Substance | Auto Theft - Felony [F- Theft][23] | Vocsl- Felony Possession Controlled Substance [F-Narcotics][35] | Obstructing [M- Fail Obey Lawf][48] | Trespassing - [M- Trespassing][71] | Possession Of Marijuana In Mv [M- Sm Amt Mv][53] | Visit Disorderly House | Disorderly House (Visit) -[M- Disord House][53] | Burglary - Felony [F- Burglary][22] | Domestic Assault-Misdemeanor-Intentionally Inflicts/Attempts T

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT