ADVERTISEMENT

I'm gonna go with incontinence, insecure and incognito.

They shit their pants so are embarrassed and insecure so trying to go unnoticed.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
You should change yours. It’s ugly as shit
I'm a gonna send P. Kitty over to the dirty D to bitch slap Mrs.McGillakitty when P. Kitty hits 6 months...

All Moral originals are priceless and hold their value vs. Biden's hyperinflation...

Edit- Birds on the bat voted the 5th best MLB uniform behind the NYY, Dodgers, Braves and Marlins. I have them in a 3 way tie for first with LA and NYY...

I've also spotted @pink shizzle and Kaiser Wilhelm @joelbc1 sporting new avatars, although Joel flips his with every new hole in his head...understandable.

I'll change my avatar when @torbee pries it off my cold, dead computer screen...Moral classics are just that, ugly yet unique, perhaps like Hancher or the Laser/Boat storage building by Frank Gehry...

Don’t give me your angry emoji Moral - it’s not about the skills it’s about the shitass Cardinals.
I sense upcoming fear. The Cards started the first 6 weeks of the season with all 3 starting outfielders on the DL ( Tommy Edman still out after surgery ) and their ace Sonny Grey missed his first 5 starts. Just beat up the Red Sox and swept the Orioles. It's turning for the better...
I'm feeling like...

I've also spotted @pink shizzle and Kaiser Wilhelm @joelbc1 sporting new avatars, although Joel flips his with every new hole in his head...understandable.

I'll change my avatar when @torbee pries it off my cold, dead computer screen...Moral classics are just that, ugly yet unique, perhaps like Hancher or the Laser/Boat storage building by Frank Gehry...

I have a new hole coming in a month or so….it’ll be a beauty, too! Damn squamous….

I'm lurking around waiting for @HawkinK.C.1 to give up the whammy!! Been coveting that one for years.
Although I must say I'm pretty happy with the old guys from the muppets.

Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT