ADVERTISEMENT

Awkward Post-Game Press Conference + Wouldja

What the hell.....I'll make it into a wood thou as well.

Bravo Tv GIF by Slice

What about her do you find attractive? I’m honestly curious.

She is no Marissa Tomei, but she is genuinely attractive. You know she is competitive. She is probably exciting in the sack no matter which team she plays for.

Plus, she has more integrity than me. I either 1) wouldn't have attended PC, or 2) lit up AD a little more and defended my players and staff

She is no Marissa Tomei, but she is genuinely attractive. You know she is competitive. She is probably exciting in the sack no matter which team she plays for.

Plus, she has more integrity than me. I either 1) wouldn't have attended PC, or 2) lit up AD a little more and defended my players and staff
Agree to disagree I guess

For those of you bashing the AD, it should be noted that the team was 5-25 and lost their last four games by 22, 39, 60, and 36 points. In four seasons her teams were 24-90 overall and 10-62 in conference games. It’s not like the firing came out of nowhere.

For those of you bashing the AD, it should be noted that the team was 5-25 and lost their last four games by 22, 39, 60, and 36 points. In four seasons her teams were 24-90 overall and 10-62 in conference games. It’s not like the firing came out of nowhere.
1. She deserved to get fired.

2. The AD should have taken the press conference and announced the firing. Can't send her out there for a post game press conference after shit canning her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT