ADVERTISEMENT

Awkward Post-Game Press Conference + Wouldja

Yeah, I would.

And man, that's really crappy to fire her between the game and press conference. That AD must be a real POS.

I don't think she's the only one. There I seem to remember some coach of the raiders being told he was fired either immediately after the last game or right before the last game.

And lets be honest Brian Ferentz was told mid-season that he was gonna be fired after the season was over.

She is no Marissa Tomei, but she is genuinely attractive. You know she is competitive. She is probably exciting in the sack no matter which team she plays for.

Plus, she has more integrity than me. I either 1) wouldn't have attended PC, or 2) lit up AD a little more and defended my players and staff

Ehhh probably wouldn't go well for her given that she might want to coach basketball somewhere else in the future. Especially #2

I will say I feel somewhat sorry for women's coaches these days. The men's coaches get fired easy but they make a bunch of money, so if they were careful with their money they could be set for life from just coaching one season.

But guaranteed the women's coaches don't make nearly that much money in most cases. Probably still get let go almost as easy or just as easy as the men's coaches. But they don't have a pile of money to go home to and have to hurry and find another job which might be on the other side of the country.

I don't think she's the only one. There I seem to remember some coach of the raiders being told he was fired either immediately after the last game or right before the last game.

And lets be honest Brian Ferentz was told mid-season that he was gonna be fired after the season was over.
Herman Edwards was told walking off the field at ASU.

When Lane Kiffin was fired from USC on the tarmac?

if you got canned right after the buzzer would you even show up for the presser?
I’d show up and be like “this shit ass school that starves our program of resources apparently thinks it can get a better coach than me - good luck whoever comes next. The athletic department is a shit show. The recruiting base sucks. The current players stink. The town is full of crime and no parent worth a damn would send their student athlete here. Good night and good bye.”

I’d then stand up, flip the double birds, knock over the podium and stomp out.

Like a boss!

How she handled it
Love And Hip Hop Class GIF by VH1

How she should have handled it
funny-gif-girl-party-mad-breaking-things.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT