ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Conference

dbleagle1

HR All-State
Oct 18, 2014
Wow, the B1G is a mess after today.........Ohio State looks far from a national player the last couple of weeks........Michigan State can't win a game.........Iowa has set offensive football back 50 years........Nebraska is undefeated, but had some trouble with Purdue.........I am still not convinced that Michigan is for real, at least on a national scene. Just a crazy year for the conference.........Not sure there is one team that would give Alabama even a half of competition..........

Reactions: huskersoup
I suspect Michigan's defense would keep them in a very close game with Alabama. Young QB versus a dominant DL and secondary would be very hard for them to score much.

Wow, the B1G is a mess after today.........Ohio State looks far from a national player the last couple of weeks........Michigan State can't win a game.........Iowa has set offensive football back 50 years........Nebraska is undefeated, but had some trouble with Purdue.........I am still not convinced that Michigan is for real, at least on a national scene. Just a crazy year for the conference.........Not sure there is one team that would give Alabama even a half of competition..........
Yep....4 top 10 teams...B1G is a mess.

:rolleyes:

Big 10 is solid. Penn St just played well last night. Ohio St and Michigan are legit top 5 teams with Wisconsin not far behind. Nebraska is probably overrated but still belongs in the top 25. Iowa and Michigan State are definitely disappointments for the Big 10 though

Didn't Iowa end up a top 10 team at the end of last year?

They played another top 10 team at the end of the season and didn't belong on the field with them........sorry, but they didn't feel like a top 10 team when it was all said and done.......

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
We have very little depth a tackle and both starting tackles have ankle injuries and we are redshirting our 4 true Freshman.

Peelini didn't leave the cupboard in order...

I realize Michigan is good, but it is true they have only played 1 true road game (vs Rutgers). I am not saying they horrible, but get them in a "hostile" environment and see what happens. I realize they took Rutgers to the Woodshed, but I will be impressed if they go on the road and win at the Shoe or wherever else they have to go.

Sorry but no one is beating Bama this year. They are the most complete team and that QB can scramble out of anything and drop the ball on a dime. No chance in hell of any big team staying with in 20pts of them.

Reactions: bullhusk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT