ADVERTISEMENT

Baby sea turtles

If find a bunch of sea turtle eggs on my property, can I destroy them because they’re ‘just a clump of cells’, or would I be killing sea turtles?

stop trying so hard jenna fischer GIF

I would get big government involved in this one.

Is that who assigns you your opinion?

I know you don’t like that solution in most circumstances but this one you would.
Au contraire, life, liberty and property are what we created governments to protect.
Now there are many who prefer the government to plunder on their behalf instead of protect, and I do not like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Is that who assigns you your opinion?

Au contraire, life, liberty and property are what we created governments to protect.
Now there are many who prefer the government to plunder on their behalf instead of protect, and I do not like that.
Well that went over your head.

Reactions: thewop
Well that went over your head.
I don't care that you think so.

If find a bunch of sea turtle eggs on my property, can I destroy them because they’re ‘just a clump of cells’, or would I be killing sea turtles?

Does anyone here besides Joe's Place even know enough about the sea turtle hatching process to even give the OP some well grounded advice?

I suppose there are a fair number of Florida posters and ex-Iowans who went for the seas, maybe one of them is into the marine sciences?

Good luck OP.

Does anyone here besides Joe's Place even know enough about the sea turtle hatching process to even give the OP some well grounded advice?

I suppose there are a fair number of Florida posters and ex-Iowans who went for the seas, maybe one of them is into the marine sciences?

Good luck OP.
I question the veracity of OP's claims and am thinking that it might in fact be some ham handed political statement regarding the safeguarding of zygotes.

When I fry up some fertilized eggs I picked up at the market, am I eating chicken?

Reactions: Joes Place
You can’t touch them as they are protected by federal law and if you harm them then be prepared for massive fines and jail time. Hell, they might even confiscate your home. So go for it….FAFO

Reactions: BelemNole
When you lie there on your back feeling guilty after the 1 min cuck video, do you wipe the living sperm out of your fupa? Or do you just lay there and let it dry up, crusty like, and roll over to troll about eating baby sea turtles?

When white people like OP are on the Endangered Species List, his post would actually have a point.

You can’t touch them as they are protected by federal law and if you harm them then be prepared for massive fines and jail time. Hell, they might even confiscate your home. So go for it….FAFO
But is destroying the eggs killing sea turtles?

If this is just a thought experiment and not a - asking for my friend - hypothetical, then I'll go with these eggs not being a clump of cells, but not necessarily yet a sea turtle. There may be a better term for this in between state, that I am not aware. But certainly more sea turtle than merely "clump of cells"

Why would anyone be afraid to answer this hypothetical? Do you mistake mockery for fear?

Another one afraid to answer the question.
This is a question that has no answer for you. But I will pretend this is real.

Turtle eggs suck, they suck real bad, like you might eat mud and when you didn't eat mud, you wake up and your teeth have grit and look like you might very eaten mud.

The turtles that live above the high tide line, (where you hypothetically live lol), have even worse tasting eggs. Think, a soft, leathery shell, and pink slime, with a crowy, crabby taste. Like when you grab a handful of Muscovies and hit the motherload. Honestly it works while chasing a meal. Glad to hear you can eat. Props.

You do you brotha. (Burp)

Reactions: ThorneStockton

Turtle eggs suck, they suck real bad, like you might eat mud and when you didn't eat mud, you wake up and your teeth have grit and look like you might very eaten mud.

The turtles that live above the high tide line, (where you hypothetically live lol), have even worse tasting eggs. Think, a soft, leathery shell, and pink slime, with a crowy, crabby taste. Like when you grab a handful of Muscovies and hit the motherload. Honestly it works while chasing a meal. Glad to hear you can eat. Props.

I asked Copilot if your description was fairly stated and accurate:

The paragraph you provided is quite imaginative and whimsical! It humorously describes the unappetizing taste of turtle eggs. However, it seems to be intentionally exaggerated for effect. If you'd like, I can help you refine it or continue the story! 😊

If this is just a thought experiment and not a - asking for my friend - hypothetical, then I'll go with these eggs not being a clump of cells, but not necessarily yet a sea turtle. There may be a better term for this in between state, that I am not aware. But certainly more sea turtle than merely "clump of cells"

Why would anyone be afraid to answer this hypothetical? Do you mistake mockery for fear?

I believe they're also called embryos, after enough development beyond fertilization. To OP's question, if you smashed the eggs later in the incubation period, you would be killing an embryo that could have hatched into a baby turtle. Unless in the early stages, they would be quite a ways beyond a "clump of cells."

Reactions: ThorneStockton

Who said anything about eating them?

The question was, can I destroy them because they’re ‘just a clump of cells’, or would I be killing sea turtles?

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
I asked Copilot if your description was fairly stated and accurate:

The paragraph you provided is quite imaginative and whimsical! It humorously describes the unappetizing taste of turtle eggs. However, it seems to be intentionally exaggerated for effect. If you'd like, I can help you refine it or continue the story! 😊
Copilot has never sniffed queefs or an awkward moment. I like turtles, but like birds more. Run that shit through ai again.

Fu€k yeah! I’m not taking away any of your rights.

Who said anything about eating them?

The question was, can I destroy them because they’re ‘just a clump of cells’, or would I be killing sea turtles?
Are you a horshoe to the people you argue against? Don't you dare admit it

(Please, kinda admit it)

I believe they're also called embryos, after enough development beyond fertilization. To OP's question, if you smashed the eggs later in the incubation period, you would be killing an embryo that could have hatched into a baby turtle. Unless in the early stages, they would be quite a ways beyond a "clump of cells."

But isn't it always a sea turtle?
Embryo is just a stage of growth in an animal, it's not ever a different animal.
You can have turtle embryos and cat embryos, but they're always turtles or cats while they age through different growth periods.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT