ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Friday for Biden Administration

GhostAppendage

All-Conference
Feb 26, 2012
Pentagon confesses retaliatory strike in Afghanistan killed 10 civilians (7 kids), not ISIS.

FDA advisory board rejects WH broad booster push.

France recalls its ambassadors after stating US stabbed them in back over nuclear submarine project.

The USA is spiraling into laughing stock territory on a global stage.

Pentagon confesses retaliatory strike in Afghanistan killed 10 civilians (7 kids), not ISIS.

France recalls its ambassadors after stating US stabbed them in back over nuclear submarine project.

We elected a vegetable.

So there was no more terrorists with bombs on their way to kill more soldiers like the usual suspects were telling us to justify these drone strikes?
Weird

If Americans can’t agree we need better leadership than Sleepy Joe and President Personality Disorder, we’ll never agree on anything.

If Americans can’t agree we need better leadership than Sleepy Joe and President Personality Disorder, we’ll never agree on anything.

I think looking back if I had to pick someone that ran that isn't one for my first choices, I think Cory Booker would be a solid choice. Biden was just above Bloomberg at the bottom for me and they are both light years ahead of Trump. Democrats are really using a lot of weight in the southern states to give us who they want. It's effing garbage.

I think looking back if I had to pick someone that ran that isn't one for my first choices, I think Cory Booker would be a solid choice. Biden was just above Bloomberg at the bottom for me and they are both light years ahead of Trump. Democrats are really using a lot of weight in the southern states to give us who they want. It's effing garbage.
There were so many better Dems than Sleepy Joe. Tulsi, Aunt Amy, Mayor Pete, even Andrew Yang would have been decent. So, naturally, two of the worst Dems, Biden and Bernie, garnered the most support. And then Harris was picked for VP.

Good grief.

There were so many better Dems than Sleepy Joe. Tulsi, Aunt Amy, Mayor Pete, even Andrew Yang would have been decent. So, naturally, two of the worst Dems, Biden and Bernie, garnered the most support. And then Harris was picked for VP.

Good grief.

I won’t disagree, but I still think Biden was the most likely to beat Trump among all you listed. That was the top priority.

While those 3 things aren’t great, I don’t think the average American cares a whole lot about any of them. None of those will move the needle much.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I dismissed Booker early on because I was lazily receptive to the idea that he was a Pharma tool. Found out later he’s a huge Trekkie nerd which not only endeared him to me but suggested to me that he believes in a Roddenberry-esque vision for the future. I think that might be a better litmus test than “WhO WouLD YoU RaThER HavE a BeER wiTh?”

I dismissed Booker early on because I was lazily receptive to the idea that he was a Pharma tool. Found out later he’s a huge Trekkie nerd which not only endeared him to me but suggested to me that he believes in a Roddenberry-esque vision for the future. I think that might be a better litmus test than “WhO WouLD YoU RaThER HavE a BeER wiTh?”

That was the same grievance I held. I wish he was the VP.

Reactions: JMNSHO
**** you and your politics dipshit. I hated trump and Biden is quickly falling into that same category. But you do you.
Same bombings under Obama. Same bombings under Bush. It's fair to bitch about this. God knows I have over the years throughout all the administrations. But to pretend this is new is ridiculous.

Reactions: Moral
Same bombings under Obama. Same bombings under Bush. It's fair to bitch about this. God knows I have over the years throughout all the administrations. But to pretend this is new is ridiculous.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
69 of those FWIW

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT