ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor is a bunch of thugs

I was about to turn 5 when Bird won his last championship in 1986.
I was an old man when I saw Bird “live” at Vet’s vs. Drake….Before game warm up he shot a few lay-ups and took maybe 4-5 minutes of shots….sat on the bench for about 15 minutes before the game started…and in game Bird was 8-8 from the field and made all 5 of his FTs….Indiana St. won by a lot…..did you know Bird was white? ;)

I think Waco does something to people. It’s like there is something in the water.
Waco is an armpit. A very hot one. And the Student body has always had a Stepford vibe. Their grads are successful by and large though. Baylor Health System is top notch.
Did you know that dancing on campus was forbidden until the 90’s?

Waco is an armpit. A very hot one. And the Student body has always had a Stepford vibe. Their grads are successful by and large though. Baylor Health System is top notch.

It is a shitehole, but the left armpit of America is El Paso

I didn’t know about the dancing. I knew it was a private Christian college that’s had some rape, murder, and drug scandals.
The town itself seems to have a bit of other history too.

A combination of integrity and a need for consistency on this forum requires this question to be asked.

Pic?
latest

Minus the beard and cigarette.

Liberals get a free racist pass.

For someone who pouts their ass off about certain words, you certainly don't have an issue when it doesn't directly affect you.

Practice what you preach or can we start using "retard" without you pissing and moaning about it? Calling all liberals racist is no different.

I didn’t know about the dancing. I knew it was a private Christian college that’s had some rape, murder, and drug scandals.
The town itself seems to have a bit of other history too.
It’s a Baptist school. A Southern Baptist School, a Texas Southern Baptist school.
One of a kind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT