ADVERTISEMENT

Because we haven't had a hot-female-teacher ....

St. Louis Hawk

HB Legend
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
banging-a-16-year-old-student-thread in the last week or so, I leave this here:

90 day in a mental health facility, 3 years probation.

So, she's hot and crazy. Nice.

7418718_G.jpg

Linky

Unfortunately, another victimless crime. Something needs to change with the way these cases are prosecuted. However, it is hard to feel sorry for the teacher. A reasonable person should know that the chances of getting by with this are very small.

Her Dad's a former judge. It's a big deal she doesn't have to register as a sex offender.

Double standard alive and well. I thought there was an ERA to consider.

I don't care for the butt-part hairdo, but my standards are ridiculously low, so...wood!

Originally posted by hoks2415:
Unfortunately, another victimless crime. Something needs to change with the way these cases are prosecuted. However, it is hard to feel sorry for the teacher. A reasonable person should know that the chances of getting by with this are very small.
Bravo Siera that's victim-less. A male teacher would have never gotten a deal like this. The fact that a woman can have sex with a minor and not have to register as a sex offender is so hypocritical that it's hard to fathom.

Victimless?

How so?

Originally posted by 86Hawkeye:

Victimless?

How so?

a 16 year old guy broke one off in a hot chick. He wanted it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Victimless?

How so?

How ruined would you have been at 16 if you had sex with a hot teacher? Assuming you were smart enough to wear a condom...

Holy crap I just realized this is the same chick that had a men-o-j-three with the same "victim" and another female teacher. She is still on the hook for that "crime". Maybe she will go to the hoosegow afterall.

Niiiiiice

Originally posted by Tom Paris:
Victimless?

How so?

How ruined would you have been at 16 if you had sex with a hot teacher? Assuming you were smart enough to wear a condom...

I'm just thankful it never happened to me at that age. I can't begin to imagine the number of hours, days, weeks, and years I would have wasted reliving the moment(s) during alone time.

I would have enjoyed some after school counseling sessions with her, and her friend.
I think some of you are giving teenage boys too much credit for possibly being damaged by this situation. All I wanted to do at that age was get it wet. I was like a little Vulcan boy driven by primal forces to mate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT