ADVERTISEMENT

Beth needs to get ahold of

I knew Chris Klieman and a long time ago he would have jumped at the Iowa job but that was a long time ago I have no Idea now
Klieman is no spring chicken …mid-50’s…He’s done a helluva job in Manhattan, though…Iowa connection, but is this what you want?
I believe there is a change coming in a year or so…Will they stay “in” or go outside the program for the next coach?

Matt Campbell is supposedly a hot commodity again. The talking mouths before games tell me so. Maybe she'd consider going after him.

And probably recruit a qb or two. (One that is mobil… and can throw the call 10 yds. past the LOS with accuracy.)
Kirk has recruited a mobile QB or two himself. Think Lanez, Resar and the freshman Sullivan coming in. We have Brendan Sullivan now running the red zone offense also very mobile. The fact that we play McNamara first team doesn't mean we don't have mobile quarterbacks in the pipeline.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Kirk has recruited a mobile QB or two himself. Think Lanez, Resar and the freshman Sullivan coming in. We have Brendan Sullivan now running the red zone offense also very mobile. The fact that we play McNamara first team doesn't mean we don't have mobile quarterbacks in the pipeline.
I’ve seen Kirk coach since he came here…he gets QBs that “don’t lose games” with the exception of Banks and to a lesser extent Bethard..the past 4-5 seasons , QBing has been minimal at best. THAT is on Kirk! And I’m a big Kirk fan..

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
I’ve seen Kirk coach since he came here…he gets QBs that “don’t lose games” with the exception of Banks and to a lesser extent Bethard..the past 4-5 seasons , QBing has been minimal at best. THAT is on Kirk! And I’m a big Kirk fan..
I've watched Kirk the entire tenure myself. I really liked the Lester hire because of his QB background. It only matters what we do from here and I see more mobile quarterbacks coming into the picture. All of us who have some years under our belts watching the Iowa offense feel a little burned out I think. We have to move forward and I see better things ahead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT