ADVERTISEMENT

Betrayed by the Dems

1. You don’t care if you’re lied to, especially with who is making the decisions

2. You think the decisions are sound and make sense

It’s bizarro world
Yeah, suddenly the guy who votes for Trump cares about being lied to. How cute.

And yes, the decisions are sound and make sense. It's not my fault you aren't capable of understanding those things.

Yeah, suddenly the guy who votes for Trump cares about being lied to. How cute.

And yes, the decisions are sound and make sense. It's not my fault you aren't capable of understanding those things.

Oh of course the decisions are sound…..before the debate he had like a 38% approval rating. Run along

Oh of course the decisions are sound…..before the debate he had like a 38% approval rating. Run along
Sure sure sure sure. Meanwhile when people are actually voting Republicans have been getting their asses kicked for 2 years now. But go ahead and vote for the convicted felon. It suits you.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Sure sure sure sure. Meanwhile when people are actually voting Republicans have been getting their asses kicked for 2 years now. But go ahead and vote for the convicted felon. It suits you.

Sure what? His polling favorability is what it is….

I don’t deny they’ve gotten beat in the midterms and in 2020. I plan on voting for whomever suits me best…….pretty sure it’s what the vast majority of voters do

Sure what? His polling favorability is what it is….

I don’t deny they’ve gotten beat in the midterms and in 2020. I plan on voting for whomever suits me best…….pretty sure it’s what the vast majority of voters do
So you understand that the polls have not been accurate for a while now. As it turns out, only polling old people with land lines or people who answer their cell phones when they don't know who is calling leads to a pretty narrow slice of the electorate.

So you understand that the polls have not been accurate for a while now. As it turns out, only polling old people with land lines or people who answer their cell phones when they don't know who is calling leads to a pretty narrow slice of the electorate.

If your opinion is that Joe favorables are higher than what’s being reported, I’m good with that.

Are you becoming delusional?

Yes, Biden has issues and yes he is going to lose but Trump is hated by a majority of the country. He will likely win similarly to how he did in 2016.
Trump isn't hated by the majority of the country

Last night was not great but my mother in law has dementia and Joe is not anything close to what we see from her. He is more like my father in law, who happens to be the same age, and mostly just slower in reaction and comprehension. Like his processing time is slower. I can certainly see where a slower processing time coupled with a timed debate would mess with him. But I do believe that he is capable of understanding and making decisions. I also believe that he is far more willing to take counsel from experts than Donald Trump and would be a far better person to lead. I also believe Kamala Harris is a far better choice than Donald Trump.
Most rationally thinking people agree with all of this. Still, part of the election is the appeal to the common person. A weak looking old person who can’t hardly speak simply isn’t appealing. If the dems are serious about the threat to our democracy why don’t they theow out all the stops?

Reactions: MikeyHawk
We can agree to disagree on the Project 2025 thing with Trump. I don't believe bringing it up is fear mongering at all. It's best EVERYONE knows exactly what it is and how it would impact their own lives.

I hate to go back to it, but Trump already had lawyers and friends attempt to help him overturn a free and fair election. There's absolutely NO reason to think he wouldn't attempt to do the exact same thing w/ Project 2025. Just my opinion.
And his claims of total immunity. Don’t forget about that. Should be a red flag but MAGA’s don’t really address that just like some lefties are willing to overlook Biden can’t speak at times…

It is actually a poor thing that your vote only matters in certain states. I am not anti-electoral college but this is reality and it is sad.
Been thinking the same thing. I am in Maryland and in this election, it’s a foregone conclusion. If R’s ever nominate someone reasonable, like Larry Hogan, it could be competitive.

Reactions: 3boysmom
I'm a liberal dem and Biden and the Democrats betrayed me. They told me Joe was functional. He is not. Not even close. I abhor, detest and want to piss on Trump. I will never vote for that ahole but I cannot vote for Joe either. Run someone else, anyone else. For those of you justifying yesterday's performance, do realize this person is running this f'ing country. Does he even know where he is? Honestly?

I will wait for an open convention (but Dems are too stupid to call a spade) or not vote for either loser. I didn't vote for Hillary for the same reason. F these aholes.

Been thinking the same thing. I am in Maryland and in this election, it’s a foregone conclusion. If R’s ever nominate someone reasonable, like Larry Hogan, it could be competitive.
People can still vote for the House and Senate, which actually pass legislation and impacts the President. Although, the use of Executive orders seems to be something they like to use now

Reality. You should try it sometime
Lol projection. You like in cookoo MAGA land. I reside in reality. Trump has not won a popular vote. Got smoked by 8 million votes last time. The main reason he lost wasn't because people wanted Joe Biden it was because they despised the orange POS.

My guess is you live in some small Iowa town and all your dumbass neighbors support him and you don't have a brain big enough to realize there is a whole big world outside your podunk town so you think you are the SiLeNt MaJoRiTy when in fact your dumbass cult is obviously neither.

oh so now the theme is, "I am voting for everyone around biden, his admin, and not him"... ok interesting. I know that was the case as well in 2020 but dems won't admit it. so you think some trans guy who steals luggage at the airport and booty who is unaware of how airports run.... both can run the country.....both those two get your vote?? ok good....

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
I'm a liberal dem and Biden and the Democrats betrayed me. They told me Joe was functional. He is not. Not even close. I abhor, detest and want to piss on Trump. I will never vote for that ahole but I cannot vote for Joe either. Run someone else, anyone else. For those of you justifying yesterday's performance, do realize this person is running this f'ing country. Does he even know where he is? Honestly?

I will wait for an open convention (but Dems are too stupid to call a spade) or not vote for either loser. I didn't vote for Hillary for the same reason. F these aholes.
If you watched what everyone else did prior to the debate and believed the spin you should havevyour voter registration card revoked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT