ADVERTISEMENT

BF’s statement

Michigan and PSU both had long periods of being down during KF era.

The games vs Michigan that are most meaningful were the last two B1G championships and Iowa was totally
outclassed. I think KF had a good run but he's beneffited from soft B1G and especiallly from soft B1G west after the league was expanded. I think KF has done good job, the current state of the offense is all on him. BF is

Hayden had a good run too. He benefitted from a Big 10 that during the 80's and 90's, had only two good programs. Hayden rarely competed with the really good teams Iowa played either but he always beat the teams he should have.

Michigan and PSU both had long periods of being down during KF era.

The games vs Michigan that are most meaningful were the last two B1G championships and Iowa was totally
outclassed. I think KF had a good run but he's beneffited from soft B1G and especiallly from soft B1G west after the league was expanded. I think KF has done good job, the current state of the offense is all on him. BF is secondary.
Even with a "down" big ten, you still have to take advantage of it. Iowa has done that with consistency. Iowa's job is to be the best version of themselves. Nebraska couldn't take advantage of it, Minnesota started to for a season before Iowa ruined it for them, Penn State hasn't really been able to take advantage of it, Wisconsin has done pretty well... Michigan State, Illinois, Maryland, Rutgers...nope, nope, nope, nope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT