ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s approval rating at record low in new poll

Yep….this country is going to bring the dictator back in to finish what he started.

I have said this before, but we live in the dumbest time period in this country’s history. Without a doubt.

Frankly we deserve authoritarian rule. People look back at history and always ask, “how could they have let ______ come into power?” Well look around folks, this is exactly how it happens.

c45e7aad85686ae11c61ea9e4433939a3886636a2931e97230631f93b640adad.jpg

Which “dictator” has used his dictatorial powers more in the form of executive orders??? I’ll wait……
Hmm….well Biden would have to significantly pick up the pace to catch Trump…but I don’t really think the number of executive orders issued is what I’m concerned about anyways.

I’m more concerned with metrics like, “number of elections attempted to be overthrown” which Trump owns with 1….which blows every other president out of the water.

The real question is what can he do at this point to gain some back?

He pauses SL again, he will pander to a tiny portion that hates him because they hate everything. He keeps SL payments going, we are going to nose dive the economy. He creates a bunch of low paying government jobs, people that are going to work their ass off have better jobs than that or multiple jobs already. He is getting crushed by Dem mayor's in sanctuary cities, yet dems can't come off their desire to have more and more illegal immigrants. We are in a proxy war that has no end in sight and he has shown zero leadership there other than to just be a bank account.

Other than just setting the voting machines to "one more than the other guy", I don't see HOW he wins.

Yep….this country is going to bring the dictator back in to finish what he started.

I have said this before, but we live in the dumbest time period in this country’s history. Without a doubt.

Frankly we deserve authoritarian rule. People look back at history and always ask, “how could they have let ______ come into power?” Well look around folks, this is exactly how it happens.
Yep.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael

We don't even have the excuse of being in a depression economy like they did in Germany. The strong man Dictator "last resort" excuse isn't operable. I can see why Argentina went the way they did recently, but what's the US excuse?

Half of those 34% are on this forum. They use Trump as their standard for Biden. Pretty pathetic.

The real question is what can he do at this point to gain some back?

He pauses SL again, he will pander to a tiny portion that hates him because they hate everything. He keeps SL payments going, we are going to nose dive the economy. He creates a bunch of low paying government jobs, people that are going to work their ass off have better jobs than that or multiple jobs already. He is getting crushed by Dem mayor's in sanctuary cities, yet dems can't come off their desire to have more and more illegal immigrants. We are in a proxy war that has no end in sight and he has shown zero leadership there other than to just be a bank account.

Other than just setting the voting machines to "one more than the other guy", I don't see HOW he wins.
Ffs

Well, one of those two will be our next President. So we all have to make a choice between them.

I choose Biden AINEC. Any rational American would.
Yeah, because Dems are sheep and can't vote for Dean Phillips or someone else to be the nominee. They can't get their heads around the fact that Biden is a puppet, and Harris will likely take over shortly after Biden takes office if he wins. They can't seem to grasp the notion that Trump is leading in the polls for a reason despite the fact that he's a terrible human being.

No rational human being would choose Biden to be the NOMINEE.

Well, one of those two will be our next President. So we all have to make a choice between them.

I choose Biden AINEC. Any rational American would.

It amazes me how this reality still escapes people. I would vote for Jimmy Carter at 99 over Trump.

Reactions: artradley
Yeah, because Dems are sheep and can't vote for Dean Phillips or someone else to be the nominee. They can't get their heads around the fact that Biden is a puppet, and Harris will likely take over shortly after Biden takes office if he wins. They can't seem to grasp the notion that Trump is leading in the polls for a reason despite the fact that he's a terrible human being.

You really have no clue, we are here because of the GOP going full terrorist but it's the Dems fault. Biden has done a great job with an insurrection still ongoing in Congress oh and there's this. You can't be taken seriously.

What are our choices?

The sheep will be voting for Trump. We know why Trump leads in the polls.

No rational human being would choose Trump to be the NOMINEE.
Fify

Reactions: McLovin32
Thee only poll that matters was the 2018 midterm 2020 general 2022 red fizzle those are the only polls you need. Spin it any way you want things are bttr and Trump is goin to jail.

Hmm….well Biden would have to significantly pick up the pace to catch Trump…but I don’t really think the number of executive orders issued is what I’m concerned about anyways.

I’m more concerned with metrics like, “number of elections attempted to be overthrown” which Trump owns with 1….which blows every other president out of the water.
Pretty interesting looking at executive orders by president.

In the modern era Jimmy Carter had the highest per year average..80

Trump 55
Biden 45

You're an idiot. You're at the level of Northern

Which “dictator” has used his dictatorial powers more in the form of executive orders??? I’ll wait……

You might want to understand what an executive order is. It's got the backing of article 2 of the constitution. It's subject to legal review and have be overturned by the courts and rescinded by other EOs. So if you're suggesting that this is the tool of a dictator, you might also want to check the dictionary entry for "dictator".

And to answer your question, Trump issued 220 EO's, Biden, thus far, has only issued about 128.
So once again you look like an uninformed fool by making a big claim and then facts say you're incorrect. But I understand, its what you want to believe, therefore its your truth, but that doesn't mean you're not wrong.

You really have no clue, we are here because of the GOP going full terrorist but it's the Dems fault. Biden has done a great job with an insurrection still ongoing in Congress oh and there's this. You can't be taken seriously.

It's rich that are claim I have no clue. And it's always binary with you when it comes to Trump and Biden. You have a choice in the primary. If Biden is the nominee, that's because you chose Biden over someone else who is a better choice. You can't be taken seriously if Biden the only choice Democrats have.

Well, it's kind of stupid to say the Dems are sheep compared to the GOP. The GOP had the opportunity to abandon Trump after 1/6 - and all of his other despicable behavior after the last election. But it has only endeared him to the GOP base and any Republican politician who is still holding office supplicates before him.

How do you not see that everything you are criticizing about Democrats right now applies 10x to the GOP?

It's rich that are claim I have no clue. And it's always binary with you when it comes to Trump and Biden. You have a choice in the primary. If Biden is the nominee, that's because you chose Biden over someone else who is a better choice. You can't be taken seriously if Biden the only choice Democrats have.

So are you going to somehow make sure Trump is not the GOP candidate?

He's the sitting president. It's insane to think the Dems would replace him.

He also has record job creation, good GDP growth, inflation is now under control, and the most substantial amount of legislation in a generation. Honestly, anyone would have similar polling numbers under this climate of Rs moving heaven and earth to drive down approval ratings.
Off the heels of a pandemic handled as poorly as it could have been plus an insurrection by the GOP. But the Democrats.

Off the heels of a pandemic handled as poorly as it could have been plus an insurrection by the GOP. But the Democrats.
Their treatment of Harris tells you everything you need to know. She is on the young side, has zero skeletons in her closet, no major gaffes, and has served her job dutifully. Yet Rs around the country drive her into the ground calling her even more unfit than Biden. This tells me that Rs would call any Dem the worst ever. For us to nominate someone else would be stupid. We could nominate the Dem Rs call acceptable and overnight they would drive them into the ground, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT