ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Approval Drops Again … new low of 33%

Friday was a new 52 week high for the S&P 500.

Things are bad.
Wow
What a accomplishment. Now higher than trump prior to a pandemic.
Not like about every president could say they had record s&p’s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
b98b66d61f4a5106ddbab6ab4c40ae5caaf5ae411e247f4655cb4c45fbcee814.jpg

If your guys loses to a guy with a 33% approval rating, it's time to find a new guy.
This is the current state of American politics. One party is going to nominate the most unpopular president in history for a second term but that president will easily win re election because the other party decided to renominate a con artist criminal. What a time in our nations history.

This is the current state of American politics. One party is going to nominate the most unpopular president in history for a second term but that president will easily win re election because the other party decided to renominate a con artist criminal. What a time in our nations history.
Lol. Biden is a good and effective President. His approval rating is also impacted by 40% of the county being complete and utter morons and cultists.

Why are Dems still going to nominate Biden?

Who are the 33% who approve of him? How many of those only approve of him because they disapprove of Trump?

Don't you have 3 dui's? Sure you should be talking to anyone about being a good citizen with that in mind? 😅🤣😂
Your boy has 91 criminal indictments against him...and he is lecturing America on the importance of good citizenship...plus he has been found guilty in a couple of civil suits (sexual assaults) and he is still arguing these cases...and Trump feels he is “qualified” to be President? The guy needs to be getting measured for his Federal Prison uniform..

Your boy has 91 criminal indictments against him...and he is lecturing America on the importance of good citizenship...plus he has been found guilty in a couple of civil suits (sexual assaults) and he is still arguing these cases...and Trump feels he is “qualified” to be President? The guy needs to be getting measured for his Federal Prison uniform..
Joel I'm going to say this for the thousandth time and I want you to really focus this time so I don't have to repeat myself again. I don't want trump anywhere near politics ever again. That said, he's still better than drooling joe biden and almost 70% of America agrees given Joe's record low 33% approval lol

What were Lincoln’s numbers?
Biden is not a traitor. Trump is. Trump needs some rising time, not WH time. America deserves better than a traitor in the WH.
So it's like I said; it's more about Trump than Biden. I agree Trump doesn't belong in the White House. I also don't think Biden belongs there. Dems have another choice, but they aren't using it.

Elections are about choices. As was the case in 2020.

Anyone think Turd is a popular choice with non MAGAts?

I, sure as hell, don't.

Elections are about choices. As was the case in 2020.

Anyone think Turd is a popular choice with non MAGAts?

I, sure as hell, don't.

The question is are there more Never Trumpers or Never Bideners in 2024? If you're sane, the choice is obvious and you do whatever you can to keep Trump out of office even if you have to hold your nose - but it's going to come down to a small portion of the electorate.

So it's like I said; it's more about Trump than Biden. I agree Trump doesn't belong in the White House. I also don't think Biden belongs there. Dems have another choice, but they aren't using it.

The republicans also have another choice, and they aren't using it. Looking back over trump's entire adult life with multiple lawsuits, and 4 years of presidency and all of the chaos that went with it, attempt to overthrow the election and thousands and thousands of lies and on and on and on, it's really disgusting that so many Americans are caught up in the cult.

Why are Dems still going to nominate Biden?

Who are the 33% who approve of him? How many of those only approve of him because they disapprove of Trump?

I wish there was alternatives on both sides. I don't know that I approve of what Biden is doing, but I don't know I disapprove either. Getting anything done between the POTUS and Congress is damn near impossible these days unless the POTUS and his party control congress, even then.

Regardless if I approve or disapprove of Biden in November, I'll vote for him as a vote against Trump.

3 out 10 Americans approve of the job Biden is doing. He has no plan and certainly no reasonable chance of making it another 4 plus years. Really sad state of affairs. I had two friends text that for the 3rd presidential election in a row, they will write in Homer Simpson since they cannot vote for either candidate.

Trump doesn’t qualify because of the Constitution.....Biden doesn’t qualify because you don’t like him.
Got it...
I've never liked Trump, so you start out being wrong. Biden doesn't qualify because of how he runs the country, and because he's unfit, and that's why I don't like him. Now you've got it.

3 out 10 Americans approve of the job Biden is doing. He has no plan and certainly no reasonable chance of making it another 4 plus years. Really sad state of affairs. I had two friends text that for the 3rd presidential election in a row, they will write in Homer Simpson since they cannot vote for either candidate.
You continue to push this BS narrative. No plan?? GMAFB.

How is Biden “unfit’? Because you don’t like him doesn’t cut it.
He is senile and probably has unreleased dementia. The man needs to be in a nursing home, what you people are doing to him is shameful. The denial you liberals have about this situation is appalling, all because you hate one guy.

How is Biden “unfit’? Because you don’t like him doesn’t cut it.
First of all, it's easy to see that he's not really running the show. He has trouble reading a teleprompter, and figuring out which way to go when he's done reading. The country is suffering mightily from the effects of inflation and high interest rates. The southern border is horrible, with no end in sight. War is consuming the Middle East and Ukraine. The message on Taiwan / China changes daily. Heck, the Secretary of Defense goes missing and Biden isn't even aware. The VP is a joke, and that's a concern when the POTUS is feeble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT