ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s family privately criticizes top advisers and pushes for their ouster at Camp David meeting

That's in public. I know some large donors. It's a mutiny in private including the very same people bs'ing in public.

The Biden family is currently trying to shift blame on advisors for the debate fiasco.
How is that possible? Did the advisors tell him to ramble then end an argument with "we beat medicare"?
I know according to fact check he lied less than Trump but how was anything he said the advisor's fault?

Unfortunately, they are going to sink both the party and the country on their way out.
They are going down in history as the selfish assholes who sank American Democracy. When a bear is charging you and you have several 12 gauge semi-automatics and a swiss army knife that has helped you get out of predicaments in the past but is no longer sharp what do you turn to? I don’t get it….

I do think it's possible that Biden was accidentally over medicated. Whether this truly was in response to "a cold," or was a failed attempt to make Theoden more lively during the debate, is unclear.
I have wondered if he wasn't under medicated...on purpose. He was pretty fiery at the SOTU, which came as a mild surprise to me at the time. That wasn't the "same" dude last week as just 5 months ago.

Did he, or his family, stubbornly refuse the juice this time? Did someone give him a placebo to force this decision?

I have no idea what happened, but his performance last week was way, way off. Something happened differently.

Over prepared...lololololololololol.

I have wondered if he wasn't under medicated...on purpose. He was pretty fiery at the SOTU, which came as a mild surprise to me at the time. That wasn't the "same" dude last week as just 5 months ago.

Did he, or his family, stubbornly refuse the juice this time? Did someone give him a placebo to force this decision?

I have no idea what happened, but his performance last week was way, way off. Something happened differently.

When someone is wide-eyed and doesn't blink much, that's a sign he was juiced. At Joe's age, I'd suspect he's on a variety of medication anyway.

They are going down in history as the selfish assholes who sank American Democracy. When a bear is charging you and you have several 12 gauge semi-automatics and a swiss army knife that has helped you get out of predicaments in the past but is no longer sharp what do you turn to? I don’t get it….

It’s very simple. Jill and Hunter care more about themselves than the country and all of us. Joe doesn’t have any part in this. He’s just sitting there looking at his bowl of oatmeal. He has no idea what is going on.

It’s time for elected democrats to go public with their concerns and say enough of the lies. It’s time for the donors to start holding back money. It’s time for all of us to make phone calls to their offices and tell them to make a change and open up the nominating process or we sit home in November.

It’s very simple. Jill and Hunter care more about themselves than the country and all of us. Joe doesn’t have any part in this. He’s just sitting there looking at his bowl of oatmeal. He has no idea what is going on.

It’s time for elected democrats to go public with their concerns and say enough of the lies. It’s time for the donors to start holding back money. It’s time for all of us to make phone calls to their offices and tell them to make a change and open up the nominating process or we sit home in November.
Dang, TC, why the sudden flip?

looney-tunes-porky-pig-mens-longsleeve-shirt.jpg
Dang, TC, why the sudden flip?
Maybe I can can answer for him?

B’deh, B’deh we beat medicare….

Being juiced up enough to read a prepared speech off a teleprompter you've been able to rehearse dozens of times is a lot different than being able to think quickly and make coherent arguments on the spot. 2 of my grandparents were in this exact stage on their final year's, it's going to go downhill quickly now unfortunately. It's sad they're doing this to him at this point. Let him step away with dignity and enjoy his last few years in peace.

Being juiced up enough to read a prepared speech off a teleprompter you've been able to rehearse dozens of times is a lot different than being able to think quickly and make coherent arguments on the spot. 2 of my grandparents were in this exact stage on their final year's, it's going to go downhill quickly now unfortunately. It's sad they're doing this to him at this point. Let him step away with dignity and enjoy his last few years in peace.
Someday...in the not too distant future...one of Joe's insiders is going to write a book exposing what has really been going on regarding Joe. It won't be pretty.

But the usual suspects will denounce them as lies.

I made this point the other day but whenever Biden looks lucid and talks somewhat smoothly we have to first ask ourselves is he reading a teleprompter?
Secondly i've had multiple grandparents with dementia and none of them lost their ability to read. So the fact that he can read a teleprompter and sound coherent isn't impressive. It's elder abuse

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Heard on a show this week he's had the same team of people around him for 40 years. Sounds like he's had a crop of yes men for far too long and it's about to unravel.
This is accurate.

The top of the party is old, sclerotic and power hungry.

Still less dangerous for America than the Trump/MAGA cult GOP - but still a rot at the core.

It’s the staff’s fault….

Members of Joe Biden’s family privately trashed his top campaign advisers at Camp David this weekend, blaming them for the president’s flop in Thursday’s debate and urging Biden to fire or demote people in his political high command.

There is no immediate expectation that Biden will follow through on that advice, according to three people briefed on the family conversations but not directly involved. The three people were granted anonymity to discuss the matter.

Among the family’s complaints about the debate practice: that Biden was not prepared to pivot more to go on the attack; that he was bogged down too much on defending his record rather than outlining a vision for a second term; and that he was over-worked and not well-rested.
The blame was cast widely on staffers, including: Anita Dunn, the senior adviser who frequently has the president’s ear; her husband, Bob Bauer, the president’s attorney who played Trump in rehearsals at Camp David; and Ron Klain, the former chief of staff who ran point on the debate prep and previous cycles’ sessions.
“The aides who prepped the President have been with him for years, often decades, seeing him through victories and challenges. He maintains strong confidence in them,” Biden campaign spokesperson Kevin Munoz said in a statement.
A senior Biden aide also pushed back, saying it was “not true” that frustration was directed at Dunn, Bauer and Klain.
Biden allies and staffers have sought to blame a variety of factors in the aftermath of Biden’s dismal debate performance, including that the president was ill, was over-prepared and that the CNN moderators failed to fact-check former President Donald Trump. But as the crisis continued into a third day, the finger-pointing has turned inward toward some of Biden’s closest advisers.

Biden's family needs to be publicly criticized for what they are putting him through

How is that possible? Did the advisors tell him to ramble then end an argument with "we beat medicare"?
I know according to fact check he lied less than Trump but how was anything he said the advisor's fault?
The problem with the fact check is it's always Democrats doing the fact checking. I doubt if Trump told one lie.. nobody's ever pointed one out to me that was true

Last edited:
It’s the staff’s fault….

Members of Joe Biden’s family privately trashed his top campaign advisers at Camp David this weekend, blaming them for the president’s flop in Thursday’s debate and urging Biden to fire or demote people in his political high command.

There is no immediate expectation that Biden will follow through on that advice, according to three people briefed on the family conversations but not directly involved. The three people were granted anonymity to discuss the matter.

Among the family’s complaints about the debate practice: that Biden was not prepared to pivot more to go on the attack; that he was bogged down too much on defending his record rather than outlining a vision for a second term; and that he was over-worked and not well-rested.
The blame was cast widely on staffers, including: Anita Dunn, the senior adviser who frequently has the president’s ear; her husband, Bob Bauer, the president’s attorney who played Trump in rehearsals at Camp David; and Ron Klain, the former chief of staff who ran point on the debate prep and previous cycles’ sessions.
“The aides who prepped the President have been with him for years, often decades, seeing him through victories and challenges. He maintains strong confidence in them,” Biden campaign spokesperson Kevin Munoz said in a statement.
A senior Biden aide also pushed back, saying it was “not true” that frustration was directed at Dunn, Bauer and Klain.
Biden allies and staffers have sought to blame a variety of factors in the aftermath of Biden’s dismal debate performance, including that the president was ill, was over-prepared and that the CNN moderators failed to fact-check former President Donald Trump. But as the crisis continued into a third day, the finger-pointing has turned inward toward some of Biden’s closest advisers.

Biden really is a career politician POS masquerading as a man out here doing gods work. The man was only ever palatable because of Trump being so repugnant. Let us pray that this is the last stand for the baby boomers.

All that said, everyone around Biden is to blame for this. How you could spend extensive time with that man and come away thinking he is cognitively able to do this job is a real puzzler for me. Smells like they want Biden to lose with the decisions they’ve made.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Biden really is a career politician POS masquerading as a man out here doing gods work. The man was only ever palatable because of Trump being so repugnant. Let us pray that this is the last stand for the baby boomers.

All that said, everyone around Biden is to blame for this. How you could spend extensive time with that man and come away thinking he is cognitively able to do this job is a real puzzler for me. Smells like they want Biden to lose with the decisions they’ve made.
I know it is popular to blame Boomers for everything, but Biden isn't a Boomer, he is in the Silent Generation.

Maybe Chis is a drunk, I honestly don’t know.

But he’s not wrong about the stupidity of voting for Trump.

You’re better with an actual functioning human than a bag of meat that doesn’t know what day it is. Screw embarrassment, Thursday night was dangerous because it told our enemies we don’t have a leader currently.

You’re better with an actual functioning human than a bag of meat that doesn’t know what day it is. Screw embarrassment, Thursday night was dangerous because it told our enemies we don’t have a leader currently.
I actually disagree with that.

In this specfic case, the "actual functioning human being" is a rapist criminal with an affinity for despotism and the "bag of meat that doesn't know what day it is" is merely a stand-in for a political party that despite its sclerotic corrpution as least functions under established rules and norms and supports our longstanding institutions and social mores.

One is far more dangerous than the other - and it is the "functioning human being."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT