ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s family privately criticizes top advisers and pushes for their ouster at Camp David meeting

I actually disagree with that.

In this specfic case, the "actual functioning human being" is a rapist criminal with an affinity for despotism and the "bag of meat that doesn't know what day it is" is merely a stand-in for a political party that despite its sclerotic corrpution as least functions under established rules and norms and supports our longstanding institutions and social mores.

One is far more dangerous than the other - and it is the "functioning human being."

See I have to disagree with that. We’ve already had a term of Trump and all this dictator stuff didn’t happen. I still haven’t looked at the Project 2025 stuff yet, however if any of that is true then I’m right there with you guys. I’m no fan of Donald Trump and he isn’t who I preferred in the primary.

I actually disagree with that.

In this specfic case, the "actual functioning human being" is a rapist criminal with an affinity for despotism and the "bag of meat that doesn't know what day it is" is merely a stand-in for a political party that despite its sclerotic corrpution as least functions under established rules and norms and supports our longstanding institutions and social mores.

One is far more dangerous than the other - and it is the "functioning human being."
LOL

Nothing quite as hilarious as an opinion post by a wannabe cub reporter who rambles and misspells most words.

No wonder your greatest accomplishment is being lead editor for the Neighborhood HOA Newsletter.

LOL

Honestly, Biden's getting advice from way too many people right now. But I have the winning response strategy:

Challenge Trump (calling him a pussy if he doesn't accept) to replace himself on the ballot with Chuck Grassley, so the American people can be offered a real vegetable to vegetable choice.

• Haha
Reactions: h-hawk
See I have to disagree with that. We’ve already had a term of Trump and all this dictator stuff didn’t happen. I still haven’t looked at the Project 2025 stuff yet, however if any of that is true then I’m right there with you guys. I’m no fan of Donald Trump and he isn’t who I preferred in the primary.
All due respect, I find it wild someone would prefer a "sharp" rapist criminal over a "diminished" decent human being.

Look at it

Reactions: torbee
All due respect, I find it wild someone would prefer a "sharp" rapist criminal over a "diminished" decent human being.

I’m a little dubious on the rape allegation, I have to tell you. I wish it would have been tried in criminal court instead of civil (I understand statute of limitations but still)as I don’t tolerate rapists. I also don’t tolerate people who make false allegations of rape as it can be destructive as well. I will also defer to you as you on the decent human being portion.

Considering the sharp rapist criminal is also demented and has taken political corruption to levels never seen before, it should be an easy answer. But maga.
The sharp rapist criminal wasn't my description. Trump makes lots of stupid decisions, but likely has slightly above average intelligence. Not particularly sharp, but right now is clearly sharper than Joe. I just changed to second part to see what would change the poster's decision.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Starting to not like this family.

Edit - to be fair, they’re not wrong. It was dumb of the team to push for debates given Biden is apparently only 100% a third of the day.

They had shot to show the country your stuff and he bombed. That’s it, they won’t get a do over.

I disagree with your edit - they are wrong. Tragically and inexcusably wrong.

If the family knew Biden was likely to be like that, they absolutely should have pressed him to not run. They certainly ought to be urging him to not run now. For the good of the country he should drop out. He has a zero percent chance of winning the election.

First lady Jill Biden and his son Hunter Biden were the loudest voices urging the president to stay in the 2024 contest.

306e8a2e-0bdc-4eb4-a1f3-caeda65cf4a2_text.gif

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler

If the family knew Biden was likely to be like that, they absolutely should have pressed him to not run. They certainly ought to be urging him to not run now. For the good of the country he should drop out. He has a zero percent chance of winning the election.
Don’t disagree and have been saying exactly that.

My only point is the advisers are paid to be smarter and better at this than Hunter and Jill. The campaign staff should’ve known a debate was a terrible idea.

The family lashing out is wrong, and sadly shows us what selfish, clueless individuals we’re dealing with.

And when you think about it, Trump never even really hits Biden on policy. It’s his age, his family members, his alleged “weaponizing” of the GOP.

You run a governor like Whitmer or Newsome instead and you’ve undermined his ENTIRE line of attack.

And probably win easily/

Should be a no-brained, but
Like I said, Democratic leadership can f—k up a 2 car parade 😡

A zombie-version of Biden is still safer for the country and the world than Trump.
While true, it’s insane it’s come to that and it is a view probably not shared by enough of the electorate to defeat Trump if Biden remains in. The damage is done.

Don’t disagree and have been saying exactly that.

My only point is the advisers are paid to be smarter and better at this than Hunter and Jill. The campaign staff should’ve known a debate was a terrible idea.

The family lashing out is wrong, and sadly shows us what selfish, clueless individuals we’re dealing with.

Cenk Uger of TYT has a source in the WH that says Jill is running the show, not much different than Nancy Reagan. She interviews high level staffers by herself. It is in the most recent post in the Left Wing Media Hosts thread. Bins posted an article today that said it is Jill and two or three key staffers. Either way, like with Woodrow Wilson and Reagan, we very likely don't have a functioning president.

Cenk Uger of TYT has a source in the WH that says Jill is running the show, not much different than Nancy Reagan. She interviews high level staffers by herself. It is in the most recent post in the Left Wing Media Hosts thread. Bins posted an article today that said it is Jill and two or three key staffers. Either way, like with Woodrow Wilson and Reagan, we very likely don't have a functioning president.
Yet a week ago you would have sworn Joe was on top of his game, my how easily the Democrat Cult can be hoodwinked.

I don't ever remember Reagan being nearly as bad as Biden was on Thursday night. And when Reagan was showing signs in 88 he was almost out of office anyway. The democrats have a huge problem on their hands and if you can't get any cooperation from the Biden family, this election is probably over.

I don't ever remember Reagan being nearly as bad as Biden was on Thursday night. And when Reagan was showing signs in 88 he was almost out of office anyway. The democrats have a huge problem on their hands and if you can't get any cooperation from the Biden family, this election is probably over.
Reagan died in 2004, he had been out of office 16 years. Reagan didn't show any sign of dementia while in office. When Reagan died, he wasn't as bad as Biden is today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT