ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s last defense?

LOL, straight shooting moderate Coffland14 sure is busy today. Boy, he’s so non partisan, it is refreshing to see him back in action posting from totally credible sources who are equally middle of the road types.

He could say that Hunter got him hooked on meth/crack whatever, and needs to get treatment.
9f34101a0fab64f4753b5abda474eb4d9f656eb94422fa40b178a4cbdab80866.png

Reactions: h-hawk
I do think his mtg with the cbc was a big deal. If he has them, and the ds **** him, then they **** the ds. Racial pandering. Checkmate.

Biden is beginning to sound like trump saying things like "Only I can do this. Who else is there but me?" (paraphrasing as I saw this on television and not in print.)
Ironically they showed a clip from a couple of years ago where Biden claims there are 50 Dems that can beat trump.

I'm convinced Jill and Hunter won't let him drop in case Hunter gets prison time for something.

I know the polls don't show it now but if a decent candidate had time to contrast themself to Trump they would beat him.

Reactions: mattymoknows
I'm convinced Jill and Hunter won't let him drop in case Hunter gets prison time for something.

I know the polls don't show it now but if a decent candidate had time to contrast themself to Trump they would beat him.
I think there is a lot to this.

Harris could make the case against Trump, there’s no doubt about that. I think it’s safe to say the “democracy is at stake” slogan was all performance BS and Dems are ok with a second Trump term. That’s too bad. Gonna be a long four years with Orange Man back at the helm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT