ADVERTISEMENT

Biden administration cancels $1.2 billion in student loans six months ahead of schedule

Ok if it went towards next months payment pay again the next month and it will continue to be a month ahead. If you double up another months payment you will be two months ahead. Eventually you’ll have it paid off before the required time frame they laid out for her. It’s pretty simple.

Can I just tell the bank to take my payments and use it towards the loan and not the interest. That way I can sell my home after it’s paid off and not pay the interest?
I’m guessing they will tell me I can’t do that but if I pay off my loan quicker I won’t be paying as much interest
What? Absolutely you can. That is exactly what I did every month. Sometimes it was only $50 more, sometimes $500, but I always paid additional principal every single month. Paid it off several years early. I did it with a vehicle as well.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
What? Absolutely you can. That is exactly what I did every month. Sometimes it was only $50 more, sometimes $500, but I always paid additional principal every single month. Paid it off several years early. I did it with a vehicle as well.
You need to read the other posts.

What about the people that paid there off. It’s not fair and it sends the wrong message. I put my daughter through college am I eligible to get it back.
No. If you were responsible, either in saving/working and paying for college or paid your loan back in a normal responsible timely manner, you aren't a target voter for the dems thus ineligible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT