ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rating among Democrats drops to lowest of presidency: Gallup

I'm not sure about this. Reality is that the Rs want Trump and only Trump. Replace him with Meatball Ron or Nikki and poof! A substantial percentage of Rs will stay home.
Biden wants to run against Trump as well. The more Trump flaunts the law and breaks gag orders and threatens witnesses and never faces any consequences the more I'm convinced that Biden doesn't want him in jail because he wants him to be the Republican nominee next year. It's the only explanation that makes any sense at this point. If Trump were even minimally competent at running anything he would have been thrown in jail after the first indictment.

Biden wants to run against Trump as well. The more Trump flaunts the law and breaks gag orders and threatens witnesses and never faces any consequences the more I'm convinced that Biden doesn't want him in jail because he wants him to be the Republican nominee next year. It's the only explanation that makes any sense at this point. If Trump were even minimally competent at running anything he would have been thrown in jail after the first indictment.
No he doesn't, you blow Trump up and the republican party folds. I mean not just loses a little, it literally folds. Trump may or may not go as a 3rd party. At minimum 10% of republican voters will not vote for anyone else other than Trump. They are that driven by his cult persona. There will be an implosion and it will be epic. You want to watch a blue wave, it will happen and even in highly gerrymandered districts. Chop Trump off at the knees and the Republican party is done for this election cycle until it can reformulate.

Looks like supporting Israel is a driver of the downturn...

President Biden’s approval rating among Democratic respondents saw a double-digit decline in the past month, resulting in one of the lowest in his presidency, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday.

The survey found that 75 percent of Democrat respondents approve of the job Biden is doing as president, down 11 points from last month’s poll.

In comparison, 35 percent of independent respondents said they approve of Biden’s performance, which dipped 4 points from September.

Republican respondents’ views of Biden remain unchanged; 5 percent said they approve of the job Biden is doing as president, according to the poll.

Biden also saw a drop in his overall approval rating to 37 percent; 59 percent of those surveyed think otherwise. The overall rating is a 4-point decrease from last month’s poll.

The Gallup poll was released two weeks after Hamas’s surprise attack against Israel, which resulted in the deaths of 1,400 people in Israel. About 200 others were taken hostage by the militant group.

In response, Israel has launched a series of airstrikes in Gaza, resulting in the deaths of more than 7,000 people and injuries to more than 18,000 more, according to a Thursday update from the Gaza Health Ministry.

Biden, along with other Western allies, has signaled support for Israel. The House approved a resolution Wednesday night that expressed support for Israel and condemned the Hamas attack.

The Gallup poll was conducted Oct. 2-23 with a total of 1,009 respondents. The poll’s margin of error was 4 percentage points.

but 99.9% will vote for him over the orange turd.

No he doesn't, you blow Trump up and the republican party folds. I mean not just loses a little, it literally folds. Trump may or may not go as a 3rd party. At minimum 10% of republican voters will not vote for anyone else other than Trump. They are that driven by his cult persona. There will be an implosion and it will be epic. You want to watch a blue wave, it will happen and even in highly gerrymandered districts. Chop Trump off at the knees and the Republican party is done for this election cycle until it can reformulate.
Well, the timing of it matters. Blowing the party up a week before the convention will be far more damaging than doing it now. It took them 3 weeks to pick a speaker. Sending him to jail a week before the convention might make it so they don't have a candidate.

Not sure I understand this logic. I get it if you don't like Trump and all that comes with him but the country was way better off on almost every measurable aspect, not to mention foreign issues are currently a giant back of crap.

Some of that stuff, like low inflation and gas prices had little to do with Trump. The seeds for the recent bout of inflation were planted years ago. Trump’s foreign policy was the least offensive part of his presidency and was arguably more successful than Obama’s.

At this point, it’s not so much Trump’s actual presidency, but his actions after the 2020 election that disqualify him in my view. The #1 most important job of the presidency, going all the way back to George Washington, is to step down peacefully at the end of your term. If you can’t do that, you can’t be president, IMO.

This just popped up in my reels. MAGAs will just roll (role if you're abby) with it without so much as a blink. It's why no one will ever get through to them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT