ADVERTISEMENT

Biden campaign to hold press conference outside Trump hush money trial

SoProudNole

HR Legend
Jan 19, 2004
President Joe Biden's campaign was expected to hold a press conference on Tuesday outside a courthouse where former President Donald Trump is facing a hush money trial.

A notice from the Biden-Harris campaign said the event would begin at 10:15 AM and include "special guests."

Link

200w.gif

President Joe Biden's campaign was expected to hold a press conference on Tuesday outside a courthouse where former President Donald Trump is facing a hush money trial.

A notice from the Biden-Harris campaign said the event would begin at 10:15 AM and include "special guests."

Link

200w.gif
What’s the over/under on how many times Biden can’t hear the question? It’s loud as shit out there. For some reason DeNiro is holding a press conference out there right now in the midst of traffic and screaming.

Reactions: hexumhawk
I would just ignore it personally. Stay above it.

Maybe you can use it against him if he's found guilty. Just remind everyone your opponent is a convicted felon.

But if the jury is hung it does you no good. An acquittal seems unlikely but on the off chance that did happen it would be a terrible look if you are out there ahead of time taking some victory lap.

Robert Dinero in a ****ing n95.......

JFC, learn a new play Dems.
Personally, i'm not much on people holding rallies outside of courthouses during pending trials, and especially not presidents. That said, they're perfectly within their rights to do so. And with that said, the fact that you have 1/6 officers showing up at a ny courthouse for a trial that doesn't have anything to do with 1/6 (that one's in DC, fellas) sorta reinforces trump's 'lawfare' arguments.

Personally, i'm not much on people holding rallies outside of courthouses during pending trials, and especially not presidents. That said, they're perfectly within their rights to do so. And with that said, the fact that you have 1/6 officers showing up at a ny courthouse for a trial that doesn't have anything to do with 1/6 (that one's in DC, fellas) sorta reinforces trump's 'lawfare' arguments.
"Biden trials".

Make no mistake, we are watching a sitting president use the justice system to attack his opponent. If this was happening in "russia" we would all be losing our shit.

It is what it is.

"Biden trials".

Make no mistake, we are watching a sitting president use the justice system to attack his opponent. If this was happening in "russia" we would all be losing our shit.

It is what it is.
I disagree, but if one believes this to be the case, having the Biden campaign outside the courthouse certainly reinforces the view.

SMH

Lol biden trying to clout chase off the trump trial is a pretty pathetic move and will lead many more people to believe that he's directly involved/encouraging all of this nonsense. It will backfire spectacularly if they actually do it.

Reactions: TheRealHerky

Link

200w.gif
This is pure political attempts to thwart your political opponent through the court system. And the first two trials have been politically lopsided.

Those of you screaming save democracy sure as hell don’t care about it in these cases.

Kind of gives credence to the 'political' trial theory, at least by appearances. Trump's biggest flaw has always been how un-presidential he's acted. I guess there's no such thing as taking the high road anymore. This will either work out well, or backfire in spectacular fashion.

Or that piece of shit put their lives at risk, so fvck him and all those that support him

Kind of gives credence to the 'political' trial theory, at least by appearances. Trump's biggest flaw has always been how un-presidential he's acted. I guess there's no such thing as taking the high road anymore. This will either work out well, or backfire in spectacular fashion.

Did he break a law? My god what the fvck happened to you from the days of the locker room?

Biden should limit all public appearances. Watching him walk might cost him votes much less talking and answering questions.

Reactions: ICHerky
So did the press conference happen? The only thing I see on X is stuff about Robert DeNiro having a press conference outside the court house.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
This brand of Dems remind me of Ed Begley Sr. in 12 Angry men.

“We’re letting him slip through our fingers!”

Did he break a law? My god what the fvck happened to you from the days of the locker room?
In this case, it's not clear if he broke the law. Paying hush money isn't illegal. We don't even know what the other crime is, though it's been coyly inferred that Trump should have used campaign money to pay Stormy, which would have broken federal law.

Why are you so bitter all the time? Why have you become so hateful and lost your objectivity?

Trump is guilty of a lot of things, but not everything. The strategy of piling on in the hopes of getting something to stick doesn't seem to be working. The federal cases are better, and the Georgia case was pretty good too until the prosecutor's corrupt personal life was exposed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT