ADVERTISEMENT

Biden considering new executive action to restrict asylum at the border, sources say

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
  • Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

The White House is considering executive action to restrict migrants’ ability to seek asylum at the US-Mexico border if they crossed illegally – a maneuver reminiscent of controversial action from the Donald Trump era and is sure to invite fierce backlash from immigration advocates and progressives.

I don't know that it'll receive fierce backlash.

The White House is considering executive action to restrict migrants’ ability to seek asylum at the US-Mexico border if they crossed illegally – a maneuver reminiscent of controversial action from the Donald Trump era and is sure to invite fierce backlash from immigration advocates and progressives.

Biden must be hoping he can fool a few voters in swing states into believing he's actually doing something to stop the bleeding.

Is it legal? From what I understand Trump used the national emergency for Covid as reason.

Might as well, he's the fool that ended this! When it works AGAIN, it will be the greatest thing since sliced bread to the retards who continue to kiss its demented ass. 🤣

Holy **** maga killed brains. I’m failing to see how the people who keep screaming do something are angry about Biden doing something, something he was forced to do because the Russian agent at speaker wouldn’t take up the BIPARTISAN deal to a floor vote.

The house could vote no for a cure for cancer and the same ****tard voting block would be pissed if Biden used executive action to allow it. Get ****ed.

Holy **** maga killed brains. I’m failing to see how the people who keep screaming do something are angry about Biden doing something, something he was forced to do because the Russian agent at speaker wouldn’t take up the BIPARTISAN deal to a floor vote.

The house could vote no for a cure for cancer and the same ****tard voting block would be pissed if Biden used executive action to allow it. Get ****ed.
8gosup.jpg

The thing is. The first three years he did nothing, it’s a political stunt by both sides to place blame. It’s a winning issue. We will see who looks better this November
Republicans are the only side that ever wanted to do anything truly beneficial to America with the southern border. Everyone understands that, even if they won't admit it in the interest of the team.

With Republicans unconcerned about protecting America Biden is going to act boldly.
This is what strong leaders do.
So, was "bold" action being taken prior to Biden when we didn't let this become a problem? And it's been a problem apparently for 3 years. It takes a strong leader 3 years to say, "Oh, hey there's a law I can enforce"?

You certainly are picking a pretty bad topic to wave your flag for.

Republicans are the only side that ever wanted to do anything truly beneficial to America with the southern border. Everyone understands that, even if they won't admit it in the interest of the team.

That was 38 years ago, and has become the only aspect of Reagan's legacy that doesn't get Republicans all hot and bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I'd say that is not the common understanding right now.

Using asterisks doesn’t make the R word less offensive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT