ADVERTISEMENT

"Biden does not even KNOW my child’s name – it’s pathetic! If you are going to say her name (even when forced to do so) at least say the right name!"

Mercedez Trump... 😂😂😂😂😂😂 says... what's all the fuss? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: fsu1jreed
It's not republicans, it's the mother of a girl murdered by one of biden's "illegals" (his exact word)
I shouldn't even respond because I'm arguing with a child, but from what I heard, he said Laken Riley. He was literally holding a pin with her name on it. A pin that your idol, MTG, gave to him.

Laken and Lincoln sound so much alike that if her name was actually Lincoln, you all would be trying to say he said Laken. You've let far right propaganda ruin your perception of reality. You're a snowflake my guy. I'm sorry, but it's true.

Scruffy is old and tries sooooo hard. Not suprised he heard, or wanted to hear wrong... hearing aide batteries probably gave out.

Say what now?
lincoln-riley-usc.jpg

I shouldn't even respond because I'm arguing with a child, but from what I heard, he said Laken Riley. He was literally holding a pin with her name on it. A pin that your idol, MTG, gave to him.

Laken and Lincoln sound so much alike that if her name was actually Lincoln, you all would be trying to say he said Laken. You've let far right propaganda ruin your perception of reality. You're a snowflake my guy. I'm sorry, but it's true.
I heard it myself. He said lincoln. Your gas lighting isn't working and even leftist sources say he said Lincoln. Cope harder.
Scruffy is old and tries sooooo hard. Not suprised he heard, or wanted to hear wrong... hearing aide batteries probably gave out.
Weird flex attempt given joe biden lol

You criticizing others for their "perception of reality" while insisting that Biden said "Laken Riley" is peak HROT. Well done.

I agree “Laken” / “Lincoln” is easy to mistake. I would have done it.

But, the “illegal” gaffe and going unscripted was a major blunder. Terminology is important and he used the one word that his team would say to never use.

And then today confirms “technically not supposed to be here” just makes it worse.

Look for these sound-bites to be in campaign commercials real soon.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I agree “Laken” / “Lincoln” is easy to mistake. I would have done it.

But, the “illegal” gaffe and going unscripted was a major blunder. Terminology is important and he used the one word that his team would say to never use.

And then today confirms “technically not supposed to be here” just makes it worse.

Look for these sound-bites to be in campaign commercials real soon.

I still think "criminal alien" is the best term to apply myself

You may be the only person on the planet going this direction...whatever though...you do you.
Turns out other posters on this feed heard the same thing.

Obviously the President's SOTU address was a home run if this is the worst thing you can say about it.

Republicans should truly be ashamed for politicizing and making hay from a victim's death. If they really cared about the boarder and immigration, they would have voted on the bi partisan bill to address just that. the former president told them not too. And it was for political reasons.

SHAME ON YOU.

Turns out other posters on this feed heard the same thing.

Obviously the President's SOTU address was a home run if this is the worst thing you can say about it.

Republicans should truly be ashamed for politicizing and making hay from a victim's death. If they really cared about the boarder and immigration, they would have voted on the bi partisan bill to address just that. the former president told them not too. And it was for political reasons.

SHAME ON YOU.
The worst part was biden having a gold star father arrested. Not knowing the name of a woman who was murdered by a criminal illegal he is responsible for is simply the point of this ONE thread. We can talk about the 117 times he slurred his words too if you want? Or the blatant lies about our country being safer?

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
The worst part was biden having a gold star father arrested. Not knowing the name of a woman who was murdered by a criminal illegal he is responsible for is simply the point of this ONE thread. We can talk about the 117 times he slurred his words too if you want? Or the blatant lies about our country being safer?
Biden screwed up. At least he didn't make fun of disabled people or mock POW in the military. But you were probably ok with that, right?

It's sometimes hard to tell if democrats are knowingly lying or just regurgitating known lies and nonsense still despite being long debunked. Even if what is being said is true (its not btw) I would happily take trump acting like a doofus over biden getting American citizens killed with his incompetence. The 13 marines killed by a suicide bomber in Afghanistan.. all joes fault. "Lincoln".. 100% on joe and his millions of criminal illegals. Keep harping on orange man is rude though.

Sure. Tell me more about the 117 times he slurred.

Talk about Biden Derangement Syndrome (BDS). You got it bad.

Reactions: srams21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT