ADVERTISEMENT

Biden has COVID-19 again

Stupid. Upper respiratory virus are rarely contained long term from reinfection via vaccine.

However, this doesn't mean that it still isn't useful in preventing severe disease. That's the real value here.

“Stupid. Upper respiratory virus are rarely contained long term from reinfection via vaccine.”

Close. But per Fauci’s article I posted above, that should read “…respiratory viruses have NEVER been effectively contained via vaccine.”

They’re useless.

“Stupid. Upper respiratory virus are rarely contained long term from reinfection via vaccine.”

Close. But per Fauci’s article I posted above, that should read “…respiratory viruses have NEVER been effectively contained via vaccine.”

They’re useless.
Again stupid. Clearly the great benefit here is that the vaccine (or natural immunity) greatly reduces your risk of severe disease. It also provides a window in which you're much less likely to transmit.

Reactions: Joes Place
Again stupid. Clearly the great benefit here is that the vaccine (or natural immunity) greatly reduces your risk of severe disease. It also provides a window in which you're much less likely to transmit.
Indeed, stupid. Fauci’s article clearly states that vaccines providing ‘solid protection’ (kind of a bare minimum) against respiratory infections have been a “scientific and public health failure.”

They’re useless.

Indeed, stupid. Fauci’s article clearly states that vaccines providing ‘solid protection’ (kind of a bare minimum) against respiratory infections have been a “scientific and public health failure.”

They’re useless.
I just explained pointed out why they're not useless. They very prevent severe disease and death.

Covid vaccines were, if you never had the disease, a godsend because they significantly lowered your chances of severe disease or dying.

There is loads of literature on this. You don't get to ignore this point and be expected to be taken seriously.

Reactions: Joes Place
I just explained pointed out why they're not useless. They very prevent severe disease and death.

Covid vaccines were, if you never had the disease, a godsend because they significantly lowered your chances of severe disease or dying.

There is loads of literature on this. You don't get to ignore this point and be expected to be taken seriously.
And I’m quoting directly from the world’s preeminent epidemiologist who called the injections a “public health failure”.

Delusional.

And I’m quoting directly from the world’s preeminent epidemiologist who called the injections a “public health failure”.

Delusional.
I'm making a point you glossed over in my earlier post. What you're talking about with this expert also does not address my claim that the obviously greatest usefulness for the covid vaccine is it's prevention of severe disease.

I'm making a point you glossed over in my earlier post. What you're talking about with this expert also does not address my claim that the obviously greatest usefulness for the covid vaccine is it's prevention of severe disease.
Well, Fauci called them (along with the jabs for flu, RSV, etc.) a failure.

Agree to disagree.

Not on the basis of preventing severe disease.
Read Fauci’s article: vaccines are a failure.

Although influenza and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines reduce disease severity when vaccines fail to prevent infection, significant numbers of fatalities still occur, resulting in tens of thousands of annual influenza deaths in the United States.114 , 115 , 116 With the imperfections of these vaccines, it seems a public health imperative to aggressively pursue better vaccines and vaccination strategies.

Although current influenza vaccines
reduce the risk of severe disease, hospitalization, and death to some degree, (no studies to back up this statement) their effectiveness against clinically apparent infection is decidedly suboptimal, ranging from 14% to 60% over the past 15 influenza seasons.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Which is pretty important during the months the diseases are spreading the fastest.

You're taking statements completely out of context, and ignoring ALL of the data.
BAU.
Quotes from a linked article aren’t ‘out of context’. Pharma shills like yourself just can’t handle it when an expert like Fauci says the quiet part out loud.

Vaccines are useless.

It’s funny; if RFK, Jr. attempted to publish an article with the statement that ‘…although vaccines are known to cause severe reactions, hospitalizations and death to some degree…’ without citing any references? Zero chance it gets published.

But Fauci can make this statement and no one dares question him: “Although current influenza vaccines reduce the risk of severe disease, hospitalization, and death to some degree,”

Really, Anthony? To what degree are we talking; 90%? 50%? 1%?

Got any studies to back that claim up, Doc?

🤡 🤡 🤡

RFK "attempted" to publish something, but has zero credentials to publish on anything.
Probably my biggest surprise during my June bout with Covid (Paxlovid rocks) was that when I went to the doctor, the nurse came in and took my temp (102.9) and checked my throat and did BP, etc and was not masked. I asked her about it and she said, "oh it's optional. You can take yours off if you want." I figured since I was obviously sick I would leave it on, then the doctor came in unmasked and got a closer look at my throat and asked more questions and told me he was prescribing Paxlovid and I asked him about no mask and he said "you can take it off, I just had a Covid a couple weeks ago, I'm pretty well protected, not worried about it." He said I could return to work as soon as the fever was gone and asked if I needed a note, which I didn't. We don't have protocol at work anymore (they suggest staying home if sick but no masks necessary) and neither does my wife's school (come in if you feel ok, masks optional). I assume masks are pretty much going by the wayside except for surgeries and such. I had a physical in May and no doctors or nurses were masked then either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT