ADVERTISEMENT

Biden has COVID-19 again

...and Trump is different, how? (w/ several additional co-morbidities)
I wasn't making a comparison. My impression is that Biden has suffered significant decline in recent months and mobility is an excellent predictor of mortality. Trump also has significant risk factors and historically has gotten sicker than Biden with covid, but at the moment he looks physically stronger. I would not characterize Trump as healthy for his age.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
I still have a cough a month after I got it and am still tired. No flu I ever had kicked my ass as hard or for as long. If I didn’t know it was Covid I would have seen my doctor.
Are you a fatty? To this day I only know a few people who got severe symptoms that weren't obese. Or weren't hypochondriacs.

When did you last see Trump ride a bike?

A: Never
Trump took a bullet to the ear. Grabbed his ear had the mental capacity realize the situation and drop to the floor. Then he put on his shoes stood up for a photo op and did a crouched walk from stage to SUV.

On the other hand I just saw a video where Biden had to make 39 attempts to get in a SUV but yeah Biden is clearly more mobile.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
These people learn nothing.

Can I get the measles if I've already been vaccinated?​

Can I get the measles if I've already been vaccinated? <link to mayo clinic

It's possible, but very unlikely. The combination measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine is a two-dose vaccine series that effectively protects against all three viruses.

In fact, more than 93 percent of people who get the first dose of MMR develop immunity to measles. After the second dose, about 97 percent of people are protected.

The first dose of the MMR vaccine is recommended for children ages 12 months to 15 months. The second dose is recommended before your child begins kindergarten or first grade, around ages 4 to 6. If needed, however, the second dose can be given as soon as four weeks after the first dose.

Your child may need the second dose at a younger age if you plan to travel abroad. Infants ages 6 months to 11 months should receive one dose of measles vaccine before traveling.

The combined measles-mumps-rubella-varicella (MMRV) vaccine is another option for children that also protects against chickenpox (varicella). It's a single shot that may be used in place of the MMR and chickenpox vaccines. Talk to your doctor about both options.

If you're a teen or adult who isn't sure whether you've been properly vaccinated against measles, talk to your doctor. A blood test can confirm if you already have immunity from a previous vaccine.

If the test shows you don't have immunity, and you're a teen or young adult living in dormitory, your doctors will likely recommend that you get two doses of vaccine at least four weeks apart. Adults who don't have immunity are advised to get at least one dose of MMR vaccine. Your doctor can recommend what's best for your individual situation

When you say "vaccine" or "vaccinated" this is what the average joe thinks... If I get a vaccine or a bivalent dose, it should be likely I won't get the illness I was vaccinated for... If I've had multiple boosters in a couple year period, I certainly wouldn't expect to get infected 2-3-4 times.

I don't think we can say retarded anymore...

the-offce-michael-scott.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT