ADVERTISEMENT

Biden nominee under questioning. A breakdown of the why.

You had a black GREAT grandparent? Yes, you have lived the black experience in America. My apologies.
When have I claimed I did? You accused me of being a racist and I said it was nonsense. Then you followed it up with a racist tirade about my “halves” arguing with each other.

When have I claimed I did? You accused me of being a racist and I said it was nonsense. Then you followed it up with a racist tirade about my “halves” arguing with each other.
LOL...you played the "part black" card like it gave you some insight into that experience - that being "part black" means you can't be a racist idiot. GTFO with that BS and crawl back under your rock.

LOL...you played the "part black" card like it gave you some insight into that experience - that being "part black" means you can't be a racist idiot. GTFO with that BS and crawl back under your rock.
No. I simply said I wasn’t a racist because it’s part of my heritage. I have the 23andme results that prove I’m African. I’ll try to find them, not sure how to post on here.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
No. I simply said I wasn’t a racist because it’s part of my heritage. I have the 23andme results that prove I’m African. I’ll try to find them, not sure how to post on here.
You "simply said" exactly what I posted. That you have a great grandparent who may have been black is NOT some kind of vaccination against being an idiotic racist. The idea is ludicrous on it's face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT