ADVERTISEMENT

Biden nominee under questioning. A breakdown of the why.

If it were possible, I'd say Ted Cruz once again embarrassed himself and his state with his behavior on the stand. But the a-hole has no shame or decency so he felt none of it. He was pretty excited about his mentions on Twitter during the precedings though so there's that. He should have stayed in Cancun.

Terrific journalistic contribution from Facebook????

You right wingers are truly out in far right field. Ted Cruz is an extremist asshole, and your pattern of racism explains your admiration and fandom.

Terrific journalistic contribution from Facebook????

You right wingers are truly out in far right field. Ted Cruz is an extremist asshole, and your pattern of racism explains your admiration and fandom.

^^^

This is what gaslighting looks like.

Are politicians for real any more? Is it that hard for these people to actually do there job?
Yet Red and Blue keep voting them in.

Reactions: McLovin32
The level of racism pushed by the left wingers on this board is a disgrace. They’re only interested in the blacks to get votes, just like their dear leader.

No she didn't.
Yes she did. Clearly. Racial discrimination is prohibited by the Constitution and, as a nominee for a federal judgeship, it would be inappropriate for her to get into the weeds of her moral beliefs. She's being hired to rule on the law. Or are you now LOOKING for "activist judges" who rule on their feelings? It's so hard to keep up with your complete and total horse shit.

Yes she did. Clearly. Racial discrimination is prohibited by the Constitution and, as a nominee for a federal judgeship, it would be inappropriate for her to get into the weeds of her moral beliefs. She's being hired to rule on the law. Or are you now LOOKING for "activist judges" who rule on their feelings? It's so hard to keep up with your complete and total horse shit.

Over twenty posts in and you're the only one insisting that she answered the question.

The level of racism pushed by the left wingers on this board is a disgrace. They’re only interested in the blacks to get votes, just like their dear leader.
So the left wingers aren't racist enough for you? I can see where you would see that as a disgrace given the identity of your dear leader.

Reactions: ping72
Over twenty posts in and you're the only one insisting that she answered the question.
Well…that would be because she did. Notably, you didn’t respond on point so apparently I win the day with the facts. You can stuff your horse shit back down your throat and try again later… my work here is done.

Clarence Thomas is black, dipshit. Being black doesn’t preclude being a f’n idiot - you make that clear.
You accused me of being a racist. The bias you guys show towards Clarence and his wife due to their interracial marriage is filth. You just can’t stand a black man being more successful than you and having a white wife.

You accused me of being a racist. The bias you guys show towards Clarence and his wife due to their interracial marriage is filth. You just can’t stand a black man being more successful than you and having a white wife.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! You might be a bigger idiot than NH...hard as that is to believe.

And I didn't accuse you of being a racist...you did that with your moronic post.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! You might be a bigger idiot than NH...hard as that is to believe.

And I didn't accuse you of being a racist...you did that with your moronic post.
Keep it up. Change your name you’re a disgrace to UNC. No one is interested in your tired and outdated outlook on black men in society.

I don’t get it. What was astonishing?

Sometimes I worry I’m either not smart enough or not dumb enough to fit in as an American… I’m just constantly confused

Keep it up. Change your name you’re a disgrace to UNC. No one is interested in your tired and outdated outlook on black men in society.
LOL...you're the one who claimed you weren't interested in black people voting. Must be a real struggle for you trapped in that body...half of you trying to prevent the other half from voting.

Cruz sat and searched his twitter feed to see if he was getting instant feedback after one of his attempts to bully a woman who is much smarter than him, and then skipped the last day of the hearings.
No wonder the OP idolizes him.

LOL...you're the one who claimed you weren't interested in black people voting. Must be a real struggle for you trapped in that body...half of you trying to prevent the other half from voting.
What are you talking about? I’ve never said that. You’re just making things up. Way to double down on your racism with that comment. The black vote is all you’ve ever been interested in. If a black man married one of your family members, you would object. You’re a racist jackass.

What are you talking about? I’ve never said that. You’re just making things up. Way to double down on your racism with that comment. The black vote is all you’ve ever been interested in. If a black man married one of your family members, you would object. You’re a racist jackass.
Of course you did...your "white half" is just preventing you from acknowledging it. Your "black half" must be in agony...understandably.

Facts? Stop lying.
Ummm...are you claiming she didn't say racial discrimination is prohibited by the Constitution? Did she not also say it would be inappropriate for her to discuss questions of personal morality as they concern cases upon which she might be expected to rule? Maybe you didn't watch the video you posted. It would make sense given the identity of the OP.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Of course you did...your "white half" is just preventing you from acknowledging it. Your "black half" must be in agony...understandably.
I don’t have “halves.” I am a human. This a garbage take. Deplorable. Do everyone a favor and follow through with those thoughts you get on a lonely day.

It's amazing that Cruz can manage to make himself look worse yet he seems to with each time he opens his Cuck mouth, quite the feat.

Reactions: lucas80
LOL at the OP kept flogging away at his flaccid thread.
This thread is like a Carnac question where we all know the answer, "Name three impotent, beta cucks".
Northern
Dan Bongino
Ted Cruz

Reactions: HawkNester
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT