ADVERTISEMENT

Biden *Not in Hospice.

The x post was there originally.

People go to hospice all the time.

I have a post early on saying I will wait and see before believing the validity of the claim. Msm have made a habit of lying and people continue to believe them without checking sources, not sure why this is any different.

You didn't believe me when I said biden would not be the candidate. But I was right.

Joe, in hospice care:

GTC80kHWoAAqNBx

GTC8073XYAEtk1z
Ok, that one is funny

Let's be honest, if OP sees something tweeted or retweeted by Elon it's fact in his world. No other thought required.
It's time to put him on ignore, he adds no value here. If I want elons opinion I could open twitter.

Haven't your heard? We traded him in on someone who appeals more to suburban women, millennials and minorities. Not as good at golf as President Joe, but there's plenty of time for that. She's still young.
You are going to have a hell of a time when you see the polling in the under 35 vote bruv. Millennials and younger think she's cringy af.

And again, you are in the honeymoon. Right now everyone is looking at her as the "not trump" option and thinking they are going to get what they want. Wait until she starts talking policy and the ability to articulate it.

You are going to have a hell of a time when you see the polling in the under 35 vote bruv. Millennials and younger think she's cringy af.

And again, you are in the honeymoon. Right now everyone is looking at her as the "not trump" option and thinking they are going to get what they want. Wait until she starts talking policy and the ability to articulate it.
She is cringy AF. Stipulated and agreed.

But a gillion times better than the alternative, and at this point, that's all that counts.

She raised a cringy $100 Million yesterday in small donations. 62 percent were first-time doners.

She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but clearly the electorate likes having a young option.

She is light-years less cringy than the two 80 yr old guys to the under 35 set.
You are stuck on this notion that she is too dumb on policy...trump on policy? He is proud that he knows nothing.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT