ADVERTISEMENT

Biden interview this coming Friday

Nobody made a big deal of it when he said he talked to dead world leaders, couldn't remember the names of his cabinet members.
The absolute calm demeanor of tapper and that broad at the end of the debate shows they both long knew how gone biden was. Zero surprise or shock despite what the MSM said immediately following the debate. They've lied and covered for biden for years. Some outlets are still carrying the water but you can see how massive the divide is becoming

Reactions: KFsdisciple
The absolute calm demeanor of tapper and that broad at the end of the debate shows they both long knew how gone biden was. Zero surprise or shock despite what the MSM said immediately following the debate. They've lied and covered for biden for years. Some outlets are still carrying the water but you can see how massive the divide is becoming
What the MSM did following the debate was simply them doing CYA. There won't be any accountability for them, and that's disappointing.

Reactions: Scruddy
Formerly,

I don't think you're taking the full measure of this. The dem's backs are against the wall. Many of them, otherwise educated and intelligent, truly have it in their heads that democracy is in jeopardy. I wouldn't put it past any of the ideologues.

Remember this?

Yep.
But the msm is not one sided.
Just ask the loons.

If they want it to be fair and believable, they should do the interview in an 18 wheeler with Joe driving it through the Puerto Rican neighborhood he grew up in with George riding shotgun.

Hopefully they ask Joe about Project 2025, all of Trump’s criminal and civil losses, Trump’s plan to have Mexicans cage fight for green cards, and his history of raping women.
I would really like a lot more of the media to call out Trump very strongly. Hardly any media made mention of a debater like trump lying every time he spoke, evading answering questions, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if the mainstream media DOESNT want to crush trump so there will be a lot more interest in the campaign to help the media make money. And they dont care if trump wins because then they will get a huge increase in clicks and sales.

I would really like a lot more of the media to call out Trump very strongly. Hardly any media made mention of a debater like trump lying every time he spoke, evading answering questions, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if the mainstream media DOESNT want to crush trump so there will be a lot more interest in the campaign to help the media make money. And they dont care if trump wins because then they will get a huge increase in clicks and sales.

FWIW, I really felt like the balance of the media was so sure that the 2016 contest between Hillary and Trump would result in a Clinton wipeout that they gave Trump all the air time he wanted...because...ratings. He was liable to say just about anything, live and on the air, and that amused them/met their "need" of getting a good sound bite, or two, every day. So I think they were unwittingly complicit in helping him win that election...to their utter horror.

third question
Did you watch the debate?

uh, no I dont think I did.

They should have ended it there, the one thing Biden had to do was look and sound confident and he failed, they can not salvage this as much as some hope they can apparently.

Joe Biden has deteriorated to the point he can not be POTUS. He has transitioned from an older person to one that has the look of an elderly person at a home.

Wonder if the media is planning on throwing him under the bus... They can edit this to make Biden look like Superman

Wonder if the media is planning on throwing him under the bus... They can edit this to make Biden look like Superman

No editing feature could make the interview look good unless we are saying AI generated videos are now referred to as editing.

Reactions: Scruddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT