ADVERTISEMENT

Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6

DecentGrippingAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif

We REALLY need to make mental health treatment more available in this country.

In case anyone didn't get the gist of my post, it was indirectly aimed at anyone who would look to "news" organizations such as the Epoch Times for breaking "news" and take it seriously.

Could be worse. See Russia Collusion Adam.

You cons are accusing the vice president of having American soldiers executed.

I'm going to place that on the worse end of the scale than an investigation that found dozens of Russian contacts with the campaign and an unindicted co-conspirator President who engaged in 10 acts of obstruction of justice.

That's just me though.

You cons are accusing the vice president of having American soldiers executed.

I'm going to place that on the worse end of the scale than an investigation that found dozens of Russian contacts with the campaign and an unindicted co-conspirator President who engaged in 10 acts of obstruction of justice.

That's just me though.
It’s hard for me to fix stupid. However your narratives, Adam little Schiff are done. I have not seen you on TV forever. Interesting

Please note, this guy was on the SEAL raid that killed Obama (he claims to have done it himself, but there are contradictions to that story). Also note, he's a proud member of #Cult45

Reactions: cigaretteman
In case anyone didn't get the gist of my post, it was indirectly aimed at anyone who would look to "news" organizations such as the Epoch Times for breaking "news" and take it seriously.
Since the Epoch Times is owned by the Falun Gong, this is religious bigotry!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT