ADVERTISEMENT

Penn Biden Center Deletes Visitor Logs - Classified Documents Scandal of Our Time

It's highly doubtful Biden personally had anything to do with the logs being deleted. It's more likely someone in his camp was responsible. It's also likely we'll never know the truth, and even if we did, nothing would be done about it.

You call it what you call it….Biden explained what happened and turned all the documents over ASAP…..The FBI made a decision not to prosecute……..swhich they (te FBI) would have done if Trump had turned over his documents when they asked for them….Instead, #45 lied and said he didn’t have them and forced the FBI to go to court, get a court order and then conduct a search for the documents. NONE of this shift would have happened if Trump hadn’t LIED and the CONSPIRED with staff and finally OBSTRUCTED the FBI in their search for these documents.
Yes, I saw that the doj said biden is too retarded to be held to account. Perhaps that's what attracts you to him, actually.

Yes, I saw that the doj said biden is too retarded to be held to account. Perhaps that's what attracts you to him, actually.
When did the “DoJ”say that scruffy? They didn’t. They released the “special prosecutors” report unabridged… and the SP said that…. Not the “DoJ”…you can’t get accurate or trusted with anything you put out here, can you? Everything you say is a flat out LIE with an occasional “half-truth.”

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
It's highly doubtful Biden personally had anything to do with the logs being deleted. It's more likely someone in his camp was responsible. It's also likely we'll never know the truth, and even if we did, nothing would be done about it.
To be honest, I’m sort of surprised they even track visitors more than a simplified method to count guests for some sort of annual report.

Reactions: Finance85
When did the “DoJ”say that scruffy? They didn’t. They released the “special prosecutors” report unabridged… and the SP said that…. Not the “DoJ”…you can’t get accurate or trusted with anything you put out here, can you? Everything you say is a flat out LIE with an occasional “half-truth.”
Robert Hur works for the department of Justice you absolute idiot.

Trumps sin was lying about having them and then having his staff lie about it to the FBI. Joe turned them over pronto. Trump like Nixon made his mistake denying the obvious.
Trump phuqued up. Joe, not so much.
Joe had classified docs all the way back to his senate years. That means he likely covertly removed them from the Senate SCIF. Joe passed classified information onto his biographer. His biographer admits that Joe said to him, “they don’t know that I have these”. Audio notes that the biographer recorded were erased. Why would he do that other than to cover up culpability? Boxes of classified materials sat in his garage apparently for years. His son was working with the Chinese and making millions and living in the house for God’s sake. There’s much more to the story. Biden willfully kept classified documents for years. Anyone excusing this has no credibility.

While I'm no expert on gov'ment classified stuff, it sure does seem like the left couldn't care any less that Biden messed up, but they care a whole lot that Trump screwed up. And the right doesn't want to even discuss Trump's dumbassery. Instead, they just want to go, "Hey! That Biden guy did it too!" It's like kindergarten.

As long as Trump is alive (🤞that ends soon) Biden can do whatever the hell he wants. Zero care. I think one poster on here said that a dead body in the White House would be better than Trump.

While I'm no expert on gov'ment classified stuff, it sure does seem like the left couldn't care any less that Biden messed up, but they care a whole lot that Trump screwed up. And the right doesn't want to even discuss Trump's dumbassery. Instead, they just want to go, "Hey! That Biden guy did it too!" It's like kindergarten.

As long as Trump is alive (🤞that ends soon) Biden can do whatever the hell he wants. Zero care. I think one poster on here said that a dead body in the White House would be better than Trump.
They'd eat their own poop to keep trump out of the wh.

Vote for Putin over trump.

For the umpteenth time; this again ignores that Trump could have avoided all this by simply returning the docs when requested.

This isn’t an Biden/Trump thing. It has been pointed out repeatedly that is not something that’s uncommon. Pence did it, Bush Jr did it, so did Obama. $1,000 says I could visit the home of any member of Congress and find docs they shouldn’t have outside of the office.

For the umpteenth time; this again ignores that Trump could have avoided all this by simply returning the docs when requested.

This isn’t an Biden/Trump thing. It has been pointed out repeatedly that is not something that’s uncommon. Pence did it, Bush Jr did it, so did Obama. $1,000 says I could visit the home of any member of Congress and find docs they shouldn’t have outside of the office.
Then shouldn't they all be banned from access to classified stuff? Someone else posted on here that government employees would lose their jobs if they did what these politicians have done. Sounds like this is something that should be non-partisan--national security.

Reactions: goldmom

Why should the right throw their guy to slaughter knowing the left will only claim they were right and not do the same with a severely worse offender representing them?

I ask this as someone who wants both removed from politics entirely.

Why should the right throw their guy to slaughter knowing the left will only claim they were right and not do the same with a severely worse offender representing them?

I ask this as someone who wants both removed from politics entirely.
Sounds to me if you've got two candidates that can't properly handle national security stuff, they should both be ineligible to participate in the job. Makes sense to me.

Then shouldn't they all be banned from access to classified stuff? Someone else posted on here that government employees would lose their jobs if they did what these politicians have done. Sounds like this is something that should be non-partisan--national security.
You’re talking about senators, presidents etc., so obviously they all need access.

Part of the problem that’s been discussed is the over classification of documents; not unusual to have stuff get classified later on, etc.

Prior to Trump fighting this - this was something that was non-partisan. Everyone pretty much knew this happened, to varying levels it was relatively innocent, people trying to pull a fast one for writing their memoirs, etc.

Sounds to me if you've got two candidates that can't properly handle national security stuff, they should both be ineligible to participate in the job. Makes sense to me.
I would welcome a "vote of no confidence" option which would force both parties to select brand new candidates for a new election. Doubt it ever happens unfortunately.

Joe had classified docs all the way back to his senate years. That means he likely covertly removed them from the Senate SCIF. Joe passed classified information onto his biographer. His biographer admits that Joe said to him, “they don’t know that I have these”. Audio notes that the biographer recorded were erased. Why would he do that other than to cover up culpability? Boxes of classified materials sat in his garage apparently for years. His son was working with the Chinese and making millions and living in the house for God’s sake. There’s much more to the story. Biden willfully kept classified documents for years. Anyone excusing this has no credibility.
Doc…you missed your calling…you should have been an FBI agent. :rolleyes:

Robert Hur works for the department of Justice you absolute idiot.
As a “special prosecutor” but not as a DoJ employee and not under any DoJ control….a contract employee at best with a free hand….to the point where when the DoJ could have redacted or blocked his “final report” the DoJ (AG) decided to release the entire report, “as is”…..lets be HONEST here scruffy….for once.

As a “special prosecutor” but not as a DoJ employee and not under any DoJ control….a contract employee at best with a free hand….to the point where when the DoJ could have redacted or blocked his “final report” the DoJ (AG) decided to release the entire report, “as is”…..lets be HONEST here scruffy….for once.
Cooooooppppeeeeeeeee.

Wasn’t he also originally a Trump appointee?

Why do you excuse biden having these documents illegally? Do you not even acknowledge he had no right to take them during his time as a senator and vp? Curious if you think so lightly of trumps case as well..

Biden returned them when they were found, trump lied and continued to keep them after he was advised to return them. We all understand why you don't see the difference. Oh by the way trump has been indicted for his part, Biden was not. Loser.

Assuming everything you stated is 100% accurate, what excuse do you give joe for having classified documents at all? He was a senator and vp. He did not have reclassification authority. Why did he take these documents at all?

What excuse do you give Pence for having classified documents? See how easy that is?

Reactions: sober_teacher
And he's a right winger.
As a “special prosecutor” he was assigned to the DoJ.. he worked for no one there, per se. The AG gave him free rein to do his investigation. Unlike “special prisecutors” under the previous Administration.
BG…these guys done listen abs certainly don’t want The truth or facts thrown at them.

Biden returned them when they were found, trump lied and continued to keep them after he was advised to return them. We all understand why you don't see the difference. Oh by the way trump has been indicted for his part, Biden was not. Loser.
"Sorry I stole these"
And he's a right winger.
And he represents the department of Justice

Wasn’t he also originally a Trump appointee?
Yes and Merrick Garland subsequently chose him for the opportunity to appear nonpartisan.
There was no obligation to choose Hur and he didn’t request the job. Talk about a backfire.
This one isn’t on the Republicans.

Reactions: Scruddy
Yes and Merrick Garland subsequently chose him for the opportunity to appear nonpartisan.
There was no obligation to choose Hur and he didn’t request the job. Talk about a backfire.
This one isn’t on the Republicans.
And the FACT remains Hur could find nothing “criminal” aboutBiden’s handling of these documents and Garland also did not edit Hur’s opinion but allowed it to be published as Hur wrote iot.
Hur states quite openly that he found NOTHING Biden did was criminal in intent and went on to say prosecution of Biden to conviction would be a long-shot at best and not worth the time. In short Hur admitted there was no EVIDENCE of a crime by Biden to be found.
NOw Garland did allow Hur (a lawyer)to make his learned medical diagnosis regarding Biden’s mental health….based on about 5 hours of conversation…and he allowed this diagnosis to be made public without deducting the script or editting the finished manuscript. And BOTH those alternatives are quite legal according to the rules of the Special Prosecutor.
So crazy Joe is gonna be the man for a few more years…and his State of the Union address in a couple of weeks will probably be a great speech brought with some heat towards Trump, MAGAts and Speasker Johnson. I look forward to it.

And the FACT remains Hur could find nothing “criminal” aboutBiden’s handling of these documents and Garland also did not edit Hur’s opinion but allowed it to be published as Hur wrote iot.
Hur states quite openly that he found NOTHING Biden did was criminal in intent and went on to say prosecution of Biden to conviction would be a long-shot at best and not worth the time. In short Hur admitted there was no EVIDENCE of a crime by Biden to be found.
NOw Garland did allow Hur (a lawyer)to make his learned medical diagnosis regarding Biden’s mental health….based on about 5 hours of conversation…and he allowed this diagnosis to be made public without deducting the script or editting the finished manuscript. And BOTH those alternatives are quite legal according to the rules of the Special Prosecutor.
So crazy Joe is gonna be the man for a few more years…and his State of the Union address in a couple of weeks will probably be a great speech brought with some heat towards Trump, MAGAts and Speasker Johnson. I look forward to it.
He found that biden was not mentally sharp lol

Hur didn't say he didn't find anything criminal. Read section 12. He said it would be hard to get a conviction given Biden's appearance and mental state. Hur's conclusion about Biden's mental state doesn't take a medical degree to figure out, and Hur didn't initiate the conversations that led to that conclusion. Hur was following up based on conversations with at least one other witness. Biden didn't know the year his son died or the years he served as VP. Anyone with an IQ over 100 would conclude Biden's mental state is significantly diminished. Anyone who's intellectually honest would agree.

Hur didn't say he didn't find anything criminal. Read section 12. He said it would be hard to get a conviction given Biden's appearance and mental state. Hur's conclusion about Biden's mental state doesn't take a medical degree to figure out, and Hur didn't initiate the conversations that led to that conclusion. Hur was following up based on conversations with at least one other witness. Biden didn't know the year his son died or the years he served as VP. Anyone with an IQ over 100 would conclude Biden's mental state is significantly diminished. Anyone who's intellectually honest would agree.
And there were several other sections where he stated that he couldn’t establish he took docs with intent on some cases, or that he couldn’t disprove the explanations offered by Biden.

Hur making the comments about Biden’s mental state are ridiculous, and based solely on his impressions from one meeting. Going off what he was told by others is also reckless, that’s second or third-hand info and doesn’t represent anything that would be admissible in court.

The entire thing was dumb to begin with - what Biden did wasn’t anything that hasn’t happened in prior administrations who left office. Anyone who thought charges were going to be filed here belong in the same camp as people who thought Mueller was going to recommend charges against Trump.

Reactions: BGHAWK
Hur stepped over the line with his personal comments. Biden couldn't remember a couple things just like everyone does, and you don't have to be 80 years old. Is there anyone here in their 50s or 60s that forget a date or some other thing. I remember trump under oath thought E. Jean Carroll was his wife Marla Maples in a picture, the person trump had earlier said wasn't his type. lol

And there were several other sections where he stated that he couldn’t establish he took docs with intent on some cases, or that he couldn’t disprove the explanations offered by Biden.

Hur making the comments about Biden’s mental state are ridiculous, and based solely on his impressions from one meeting. Going off what he was told by others is also reckless, that’s second or third-hand info and doesn’t represent anything that would be admissible in court.

The entire thing was dumb to begin with - what Biden did wasn’t anything that hasn’t happened in prior administrations who left office. Anyone who thought charges were going to be filed here belong in the same camp as people who thought Mueller was going to recommend charges against Trump.
As soon as you got to your second paragraph you showed your bias. Hur was obligated to explain why he was recommending Biden not be prosecuted.

BTW, Hur mentioned testimony by the biographer that Biden knew about the documents. Hur also mentioned testimony by an aid at the observatory that Biden was told not to take documents, so she was told to make photocopies instead, on an unsecured printer.

I can't give a rat's ass who else broke the law. Anyone and everyone should be prosecuted for breaking the law. Biden started stealing documents as a Senator. Biden willfully gave the classified information to his biographer, and he apparently took documents for that purpose, based on the Hur report.

The only difference between Biden and Trump is Biden willingly gave back the documents after he was caught. Trump is rightfully being charged with separate crimes for not doing so.

As soon as you got to your second paragraph you showed your bias. Hur was obligated to explain why he was recommending Biden not be prosecuted.
You are skipping right past where he also says at several points he couldn’t prove crimes as well and you’re showing your bias as well by focusing on the mental state. If that’s truly why he didn’t proceed with charges, why didn’t he include opinions from medical experts? He’s relying solely on the observations from one interview with Biden and the impressions provided by others.

You also said Biden stole those documents. That requires intent, something which Hur stated several times he couldn’t establish.

And again, you’re kidding yourself if you thought charges would ever come from this.

You are skipping right past where he also says at several points he couldn’t prove crimes as well and you’re showing your bias as well by focusing on the mental state. If that’s truly why he didn’t proceed with charges, why didn’t he include opinions from medical experts? He’s relying solely on the observations from one interview with Biden and the impressions provided by others.

You also said Biden stole those documents. That requires intent, something which Hur stated several times he couldn’t establish.

And again, you’re kidding yourself if you thought charges would ever come from this.
I read the entire document. Have you?

I've said all along that no charges would come from it. I'm sure you can verify that if you search a few threads on the topic.

Reactions: Scruddy
I read the entire document. Have you?

I've said all along that no charges would come from it. I'm sure you can verify that if you search a few threads on the topic.
So you didn’t find it contradictory when in places he stated he could at the very least prove willful intent or disprove Bidens explanations with also saying he didn’t recommend charges because of his age/mental state?
I did find it odd that he didn’t refer to DoJ policy about charging a sitting president like mueller did as well.

if you truly believed no charges would be filed, then what about this report was surprising to you? What did Hur say - again not supported by anything other than his opinion or that of people who he spoke with, that changed your mind regarding his mental state? If Hur had backed that up with actual opinions or anything from actual medical experts that would carry more weight with me. As it is, he basically repeated what’s been said over and over again since Biden was elected.

So you didn’t find it contradictory when in places he stated he could at the very least prove willful intent or disprove Bidens explanations with also saying he didn’t recommend charges because of his age/mental state?
I did find it odd that he didn’t refer to DoJ policy about charging a sitting president like mueller did as well.

if you truly believed no charges would be filed, then what about this report was surprising to you? What did Hur say - again not supported by anything other than his opinion or that of people who he spoke with, that changed your mind regarding his mental state? If Hur had backed that up with actual opinions or anything from actual medical experts that would carry more weight with me. As it is, he basically repeated what’s been said over and over again since Biden was elected.
I did find contradictions about intent, but those contradictions were explained by Biden's mental state. If you read the entire document, that becomes clear.

SMH over your intellectual gymnastics. Biden has some form of dementia, and it appears to be getting worse. The only real question is how far it's progressed, and how much it affects his actual capacity to reason and make decisions. It doesn't take a medical professional to see that on a daily basis.

I did find contradictions about intent, but those contradictions were explained by Biden's mental state. If you read the entire document, that becomes clear.

SMH over your intellectual gymnastics. Biden has some form of dementia, and it appears to be getting worse. The only real question is how far it's progressed, and how much it affects his actual capacity to reason and make decisions. It doesn't take a medical professional to see that on a daily basis.
No, if you’re not a medical professional you should not be discussing as a certainty that he has dementia.

yes I think he’s an old man and he’s not at the same level he was before. That’s a far cry from saying he has dementia.

He did… but he found nothing criminal. Joe might have technically violated the law but the intent was not criminal. Trump actively engaged in criminal activity. That’s the difference.

Reactions: sober_teacher
No, if you’re not a medical professional you should not be discussing as a certainty that he has dementia.

yes I think he’s an old man and he’s not at the same level he was before. That’s a far cry from saying he has dementia.
I’m a medical professional. Joe has progressive dementia. His confusion at times, speech, gait, loss of temper are all consistent with it. That the media ignores the obvious flies in the face of their presumed objectivity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT