ADVERTISEMENT

Biden raises $30 million at Hollywood fundraiser featuring Obama, campaign says

@fivecardstud14 's Hollywood elitist buddies putting their money up.

But when the billionare CEO's gather to raise money for a Republican candidate they arn't elitist but just normal hardworking 'mericans. Right?

Give me a break both sides play to whomever has the money. And maybe you could say a large amount of money makes you elitist, I wouldn't entirely argue with that. . . but that applies to both sides.

But when the billionare CEO's gather to raise money for a Republican candidate they arn't elitist but just normal hardworking 'mericans. Right?

Give me a break both sides play to whomever has the money. And maybe you could say a large amount of money makes you elitist, I wouldn't entirely argue with that. . . but that applies to both sides.
Are we to understand that Billionares aren’t funding Biden? Don’t answer that, you’ll only make a fool of yourself.

Hollywood elitists!!!!!!!

As opposed to all the hedge fund bros pouring money into the Trump campaign so they don’t have to pay taxes. I mean: Trump really is for the common man.
The democratic party platform offers nothing that is for the common man. The common man believes that there are only 2 genders, but to be a liberal you have to believe their are hundreds of genders. Common men are not a$$holes, most liberals are a$$holes, especially Joe Biden.

The democratic party platform offers nothing that is for the common man. The common man believes that there are only 2 genders, but to be a liberal you have to believe their are hundreds of genders. Common men are not a$$holes, most liberals are a$$holes, especially Joe Biden.

What a sad, little elf you are.

The entire GOP platform is a model in asshattery. Let me know when Trump even recognizes the common man, let alone does anything meaningful for them (hint: the contractors and sub-contractors he has screwed out of payment his entire life are, indeed, common men).

Yea, except for all those laws he signed that actually helps out the common man

When bribery is legalized and campaigns are privately funded then this is what happens. It's not even a "both sides" thing. It's how you have to run campaigns and raise money. Otherwise, you don't have a campaign.

I don’t think money matters. If Biden F’s up the debate he is in serious trouble even if he raises a trillion dollars.

I don’t think money matters. If Biden F’s up the debate he is in serious trouble even if he raises a trillion dollars.
From what I heard CNN has allowed him to turn off his mic so you can't hear his responses, they also allowed him to sit while Trump stands and I think Diapers Joe gets to ride a little rascal scooter onto stage.

Definitely the $30 million. All the black people at the Trump rally turned out to be white.
Must have been another Deep fake video like the Biden zombie ones are, according to the insane people speaking on behalf of the WH.

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
You might be right about the money thing. Well, except it will pay Trump's legal bills. Trump could shit himself live on stage while calling the moderators the N-word while choking a baby to death and his cult members will still vote for him.

You might be right about the money thing. Well, except it will pay Trump's legal bills. Trump could shit himself live on stage while calling the moderators the N-word while choking a baby to death and his cult members will still vote for him.
Biden is the one who frequently uses the N word.

Trump could shit himself live on stage while calling the moderators (use in congress) the N-word while choking a baby to death and his cult members will still vote for him.
Funny. Biden has actually done all of those things. Except he showered with the 10 year old baby instead of choking it. Still voting for him?

Cool, thanks for sharing. Meanwhile, the republican candidates are busy flipping burgers and mowing their yards like real 'mericans. No elitists there! Just some hard workin', salt of the earth type people. They just put a humble collection basket up front for all the goodly folk to donate to the campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
The GOP is for "real Americans." Which seems to not include:
  • Actors and other Hollywood types
  • Journalists
  • Scientists
  • Teachers
  • Intellectuals
  • Atheists
  • Muslims
  • Union workers
  • And, at this point, anyone who does not worship the orange idol

Trickle down is totally for the common man.

The hero of the common man below. He's also totally not an a$$hole. Nothing but nice people on that side of the aisle.

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.com%2F4c3a4276-9be7-11e6-b8c6-568a43813464

Funny. Biden has actually done all of those things. Except he showered with the 10 year old baby instead of choking it. Still voting for him?

A 10-year old baby?

Is this along the lines of having an abortion in the 10th month of gestation?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT