ADVERTISEMENT

Biden reminisces about visiting Tree of Life while speaking to Jewish leaders at the start of the High Holidays

No, my conclusion is that the White House is most likely correct when they acknowledged that Biden never went to Tree of Life to meet with the people there, as Biden incorrectly said he did.

I get that it’s difficult for you to accept losing so convincingly to me. But you simply cannot win this exchange. You’ll have other opportunities, but today just isn’t your day. The best thing you can do is quietly accept your L and root for the Hawks this afternoon.

Cheers!
Legend in your own mind. Despite no one ever disputing he wasn’t at the site itself, nor that this part wasn’t off in his recollection, you’re right. It was impossible that Joe Biden ever met with a survivor/s in a large metro area swing state. And tan suit.

Legend in your own mind. Despite no one ever disputing he wasn’t at the site itself, nor that this part wasn’t off in his recollection, you’re right. It was impossible that Joe Biden ever met with a survivor/s in a large metro area swing state. And tan suit.
This is fantastic.

Joe Biden: “I remember going to Tree of Life and spending time there.”

Tree of Life executive director: “Joe Biden has never been here.”

White House: “He was referring to a phone call he made to the rabbi in 2019.”

Tree of Life rabbi: “Joe Biden called me on my cell phone while I was waiting for a flight from DC back to Pittsburgh in 2019.”

Menace Sockeyes: “What everyone probably meant to say is that, unbeknownst to everyone including the media and his own campaign advisers, Biden met with survivors at an undisclosed alternate location somewhere in the Pittsburgh area.”

TJ8869: “Lol.”

This is fantastic.

Joe Biden: “I remember going to Tree of Life and spending time there.”

Tree of Life executive director: “Joe Biden has never been here.”

White House: “He was referring to a phone call he made to the rabbi in 2019.”

Tree of Life rabbi: “Joe Biden called me on my cell phone while I was waiting for a flight from DC back to Pittsburgh in 2019.”

Menace Sockeyes: “What everyone probably meant to say is that, unbeknownst to everyone including the media and his own campaign advisers, Biden met with survivors at an undisclosed alternate location somewhere in the Pittsburgh area.”

TJ8869: “Lol.”
Totally implausible. You’re doing great, son. Umbrella-gate.

Dear Diary,

Today Menace Sockeyes was a persistent little dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT