ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Says He Was Still VP During COVID and Obama Sent Him to ‘Fix It’

When did Omaha move to an African temperature zone?
It didn't, but Omaha is the US Center for Disease Control for cases such as these (US Central Command?). It was one gal, a nurse if memory serves, who was in Liberia who contracted Ebola. She was from Houston and was airlifted to Omaha and survived. No other cases resulted even though she was on a commercial flight.

According to a 2015 World Health Organization report, the first Ebola cases of the current outbreak in West Africa were discovered in Detroit in March 2014. The CDC and its health care partners have developed guidelines and checklists for health care workers and hospitals to prepare and care for patients. Edit: The WHO report was confirmed as incorrect but I assume this is what Biden was talking to. Still stupid and his speech was terrible but I would think he was trying to allude to this.
WHat? There was no Ebola in Detroit. What are they saying as your link suggests the Ebola outbreak in Africa started in Detroit?

It didn't, but Omaha is the US Center for Disease Control for cases such as these (US Central Command?). It was one gal, a nurse if memory serves, who was in Liberia who contracted Ebola. She was from Houston and was airlifted to Omaha and survived. No other cases resulted even though she was on a commercial flight.
So your previous post was full of shit. Got it.

Give the Dems a few more hours and I’m sure an article about it will show up…
Personally I don't think this dementia moment was even as bad as the one where he claimed his uncle was devoured by cannibals from papa new guinea lol

WHat? There was no Ebola in Detroit. What are they saying as your link suggests the Ebola outbreak in Africa started in Detroit?
There was believed to be when the WHO report came out. No one has stated that the outbreak started in Africa. You are making shit up. Biden spoke incorrectly and referred to incorrect information. I have stated that. You are having a hissy fit.

There was believed to be when the WHO report came out. No one has stated that the outbreak started in Africa. You are making shit up. Biden spoke incorrectly and referred to incorrect information. I have stated that. You are having a hissy fit.
No hissy fit here. Just laughing at the enablers. There was no Ebola in Detroit.

Reactions: Scruddy
Except the WHO said it started in Guinea.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
No hissy fit here. Just laughing at the enablers. There was no Ebola in Detroit.
No shit. Who is saying in this thread that there was ebola in Detroit? I think everyone has agreed that Biden was wrong. There is a difference in what Biden was referring to correctly or not. You just can't seem to understand that.

No shit. Who is saying in this thread that there was ebola in Detroit? I think everyone has agreed that Biden was wrong. There is a difference in what Biden was referring to correctly or not. You just can't seem to understand that.
Parsing? What did Uncle sleepy say about Ebola. Wait, sorry he mispoke....Covid, hich he eradicated from Detroit in 2014.

Sorry, I (as in ME) msipoke.

Parsing? What did Uncle sleepy say about Ebola. Wait, sorry he mispoke....Covid, hich he eradicated from Detroit in 2014.

Sorry, I (as in ME) msipoke.
What are you talking about? You are going of on tangents. Where did I say Biden said anything correct? You are just yelling at the kids on the lawn. It was a bad look by Biden.

What does that have to do with the WHO thinking there could be cases in Detroit?

You're flailing.
I'm not flailing. Ebola cannot originate in the USA, nor can it be sustained in the USA, due to climate. Do your research. It can exist in the USA, but either the patient with Ebola dies, or survives.

Do your research.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I'm not flailing. Ebola cannot originate in the USA, nor can it be sustained in the USA, due to climate. Do your research. It can exist in the USA, but either the patient with Ebola dies, or survives.

Do your research.
You are. No one claimed that it originated in the US, you're making that up. And the rest of your post is ignorant, at best.

You are. No one claimed that it originated in the US, you're making that up. And the rest of your post is ignorant, at best.
I read some posts in this thread that suggested Uncle Joe was speaking about Covid when he was speaking about Ebola. My Bad.

President Joe Biden erroneously claimed on Sunday he was still serving as vice president during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Speaking at a dinner for the NAACP in Detroit, Michigan, Biden went on a tangent proclaiming he was on the ground in the state to help out as the virus raged on, at the request of former President Barack Obama.

“And when I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic,” Biden said. “And what happened was, Barack said to me, ‘Go to Detroit, and help fix it.’ Well the poor mayor, he spent more time with me than he thought he was ever going to have to. God love you.”

I read some posts in this thread that suggested Uncle Joe was speaking about Covid when he was speaking about Ebola. My Bad.

President Joe Biden erroneously claimed on Sunday he was still serving as vice president during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Speaking at a dinner for the NAACP in Detroit, Michigan, Biden went on a tangent proclaiming he was on the ground in the state to help out as the virus raged on, at the request of former President Barack Obama.

“And when I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic,” Biden said. “And what happened was, Barack said to me, ‘Go to Detroit, and help fix it.’ Well the poor mayor, he spent more time with me than he thought he was ever going to have to. God love you.”
And that has nothing to do with the other nonsense you were posting.

Flailing is being kind.

Ebola is one you want to get in control quickly. One case of Ebola in the US freaks me out.
Horrible disease but pretty easy to contain.

If it spread like covid we'd be F's...the world would be F'd.

Only 2 of the 11 cases were contracted in the US and those 2 were nurses treating a ebola patient.

Joe is just so relatable!!! I mean I'm sure he told the group about driving Semis when he lived in Detroit as a devout catholic attending the black church with his Puerto Rican family while marching in support of Hamas and giving aid to Israel.

Horrible disease but pretty easy to contain.

If it spread like covid we'd be F's...the world would be F'd.

Only 2 of the 11 cases were contracted in the US and those 2 were nurses treating a ebola patient.
I remember plenty of people freaking out over ebola back in the day.

Reactions: BelemNole
Thinks he belongs on Mt Rushmore for allowing the greatest country in the world to be destroyed!
Calm Down New York City GIF by Max

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT