ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Speech 8PM. Will he renounce his own extremist inflammatory rhetoric?

Will he renounce his extremist inflammatory rhetoric?

• Yes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
Nobody is buying the Jan 6 BS. Nobody cares it wasn’t anything geez these people will hang to anything and make anything about something else. Sheep love it
My guess is that Trump being a rapist is resonating more. Trump didn't personally invade the capitol. But he did personally rape a woman. To many voters that's a far easier concept to understand.

Biden did not renounce his extremist inflammatory political speech. Very dissapointing. Good opportunity to calm the environment wasted.
Its a sad thought, but Trump dying would have released a lot of pressure in this country. He's so toxic. I have to imagine that even his supporters are growing tired of the constant tension he creates.

You are a hack. Enough of the January 6th BS. Are you going to bring up how Trump wanted more military there but the democrats vetoed this?

You're the first person I'm putting on Ignore.
People died, 140 police officers hurt and our Capitol attacked for the 1st time since 1812. Absolutely reprehensible these horrid takes.

For calling a spade a spade? It's the fvcking truth and pretty tame compared to Trump's rhetoric against Biden...so get out of here with that bullshit. Trump holds far more to blame than Biden does.
Trump is to blame for being shot at? You're sick dude. Sick.

Do some of you not see what you are posting then realize how this division online can brainwash a young person? Or how it gets someone to hate the other side enough to do something violent?

“Your side is worse and needs blame!!!”

“No your side does, you are at fault!!!”

Then you sprinkle in the personal attacks. Rinse and repeat everday

Do some of you not see what you are posting then realize how this division online can brainwash a young person? Or how it gets someone to hate the other side enough to do something violent?

“Your side is worse and needs blame!!!”

“No your side does, you are at fault!!!”

Then you sprinkle in the personal attacks. Rinse and repeat everday
I've had some disagreements with things you have posted Bruno but this post is on the money. Much respect. I see the hatred daily on social media, at public libraries with bent views on book bans, directed at homelessness and on and on. Come on here and read the same foolishness daily. Adults my age read a bit, close it out and go on with my life. Young people and obsessed folks cant close it out. The people who come on these boards and spew the hatred here also carry it out to their kids, work, social media, and even in public. They infect others who can't turn it off and it ruins them. Hatred of all things on the other side while masking they are happy people.
I know for a fact one prominent poster from Marion Iowa on this board who constantly barrages on here and thinks he is informed and funny. His neighbors don't quite see him the way he sees himself and others that know him also cringe at his politics and opinion on Hawkeye Football. When you become the joke of people that you think like you it becomes bizarre.

I've had some disagreements with things you have posted Bruno but this post is on the money. Much respect. I see the hatred daily on social media, at public libraries with bent views on book bans, directed at homelessness and on and on. Come on here and read the same foolishness daily. Adults my age read a bit, close it out and go on with my life. Young people and obsessed folks cant close it out. The people who come on these boards and spew the hatred here also carry it out to their kids, work, social media, and even in public. They infect others who can't turn it off and it ruins them. Hatred of all things on the other side while masking they are happy people.
I know for a fact one prominent poster from Marion Iowa on this board who constantly barrages on here and thinks he is informed and funny. His neighbors don't quite see him the way he sees himself and others that know him also cringe at his politics and opinion on Hawkeye Football. When you become the joke of people that you think like you it becomes bizarre.
“Young people and obsessed folks cant close it out.” Then add that to our mental illness issue in the country and you have the division we have now.

Speaking of jeopardizing national security, your man crush endorses a guy that had top secret nuclear documents laying around his house and his administration sold nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia.
I know that Trump illegally had documents, but is there evidence those documents had nuclear codes?

Aren't the codes actually changed regularly?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
maxresdefault.jpg

I know that Trump illegally had documents, but is there evidence those documents had nuclear codes?

Aren't the codes actually changed regularly?
I don't believe they were nuclear launch codes. If I recall correctly they had more to do with nuclear capabilities of the US and an ally. He also leaked capabilities of US nuclear submarines.

Reactions: BelemNole
Lots of wisdom in these last few posts. I think we have lost sight that we are all human. Hell, I have seen posts on this site of people vilifying the dad that died because he was simply at a political rally? WTF? He gave the last measure for his daughter and put himself in harms way for society as a fireman. I have seen posts on this site claiming all “leftists” are complicit in this act. WTF? Most are every day productive citizens.

The only thing I can think to solve this is we all need to put more kindness and love in the world. Hold the door open for a pregnant mom, give a smile and kind word to the overworked cashier at the store, tip an extra 5%. Call out hate when we see it.

I am disappointed in our online discourse, but I remain steadfastly proud to be an American, we can be better than this. We will be better than this.

Lots of wisdom in these last few posts. I think we have lost sight that we are all human. Hell, I have seen posts on this site of people vilifying the dad that died because he was simply at a political rally? WTF? He gave the last measure for his daughter and put himself in harms way for society as a fireman. I have seen posts on this site claiming all “leftists” are complicit in this act. WTF? Most are every day productive citizens.

The only thing I can think to solve this is we all need to put more kindness and love in the world. Hold the door open for a pregnant mom, give a smile and kind word to the overworked cashier at the store, tip an extra 5%. Call out hate when we see it.

I am disappointed in our online discourse, but I remain steadfastly proud to be an American, we can be better than this. We will be better than this.
Agreed we have to quit acting like politics is zero sum game. The left acts like we just barely escaped the Trump presidency with our lives and limbs intact. Meanwhile on the right we act like 4 more years of democratic control of the white house will end our entire way of life and all dudes will be wearing dresses and driving electric cars by 2025.

We also don't have to assume there's some hidden agenda behind EVERY story...

Agreed we have to quit acting like politics is zero sum game. The left acts like we just barely escaped the Trump presidency with our lives and limbs intact. Meanwhile on the right we act like 4 more years of democratic control of the white house will end our entire way of life and all dudes will be wearing dresses and driving electric cars by 2025.

We also don't have to assume there's some hidden agenda behind EVERY story...
“We also don't have to assume there's some hidden agenda behind EVERY story...”

That doesn’t get clicks or reactions

Kindness and love isn't the Republican party anymore. That's the problem. Trump has been stoking this violence for years and one of his fellow Republicans decided to take him up on his offer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT