ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Threatens Bloodbath

I’m sure you thought this was clever when you typed it.

Have you answered those questions yet?

Reactions: win4jj

Absolutely disgusting and disqualifying language. An absolute threat to democracy as we know it today. How can the democrats run such a vile candidate?
And nobody, not one single person, at the time thought he meant a slaughter or physical violence. Not one. But when Trump says it people think that way. Weird. Wonder why? When did this start? Jan 6?

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
Does context matter when every major news organization ran with a story again that they new was false or extremely misleading.
It’s not everyone else’s fault because Trump can’t communicate. As a nominee for president, being able communication should the low bar that Trump can’t pass.

I don’t expect you to understand but context matters, simpleton.
It does? Are you sure? I just watched the usual fools on this forum dance around like monkeys cheering "bloodbath is disqualifying!!" For the past weekend over a trump reference to the auto industry. The only context as I can see it is that the cult has (D)ouble standards on this issue just like they do in regards to everything else.

It does? Are you sure? I just watched the usual fools on this forum dance around like monkeys cheering "bloodbath is disqualifying!!" For the past weekend over a trump reference to the auto industry. The only context as I can see it is that the cult has (D)ouble standards on this issue just like they do in regards to everything else.
Disqualifying? No, it's words from a moron. I just wish more MAGA followers would wake up and realize Trump isn't there to save you. You are there to save him.

Last edited:
So does Joe Biden based on all the credible accusations of fraud, selling influence, rape and pedophilia
Please post credible accusations, not your hallucinations! Esp the rape and pedophilia bits.

Donald trump hasn't been convicted of rape yet you call him a rapist routinely. Stop it. You're not worth my time.
He is a rapist. Deemed a sexual abuser by a jury of his peers. The judge even called him a rapist. Nice guy you're trying to protect there scruffy. You should be proud. Do you stick up for many other rapists?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You think E Jean Caroll is credible. You're in a cult and nothing I say will shift your NPC worldview.
Seems like a judge and jury of his peers thought she was credible. And the lawyer that brought the case. And E Jean. All of them pointing the finger at the rapist. Who was found to have committed sexual abuse... you know... rape. Sticking his finger in a woman's vagina without her permission. You know, rape.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You think E Jean Caroll is credible. You're in a cult and nothing I say will shift your NPC worldview.
Forget her. I asked you about the Biden rape and pedophilia specifics. Don't bring in a straw woman or non sequitur. Stick to the charge you've made.

It’s not everyone else’s fault because Trump can’t communicate. As a nominee for president, being able communication should the low bar that Trump can’t pass.
"As a nominee for president, being able communication should the low bar that Trump can’t pass."
Hahahahahaha. This is awesome. You didn't think to correct this considering the point you were TRYING to make?

He is a rapist. Deemed a sexual abuser by a jury of his peers. The judge even called him a rapist. Nice guy you're trying to protect there scruffy. You should be proud. Do you stick up for many other rapists?
Well, we did have a woman testify that Biden grabbed her crotch in the halls of congress. Does this concern you as well?

I'm reasonably certain that the term "blood bath" has been around for decades if not centuries. Not sure why it's a big deal now considering Biden used it three years ago.

Reactions: 1inamillion
Rapist. So sorry you defend him and this. But you gotta live with your choices. What was his $5.5 MILLION fine for? Ill answer, being a sexual abuser... a rapist. I guess in your mind he's ONLY a sexual abuser. Wow. Just wow.

Last edited:
Rapist. So sorry you defend him and this. But you gotta live with your choices. What was his $5.5 MILLION fine for? Ill answer, being a sexual abuser... a rapist. I guess in your mind he's ONLY a sexual abuser. Wow. Just wow.
You're spreading misinformation. I hear that's a threat to democracy

Reactions: SIXERS24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT