ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to Meet With His Family on Sunday

If the Ds get a good candidate we’ll be glad it’s Trump.

Haley or DeSantis would be up 10 points on Biden right now.
I just don't see how they think running a rapist who is a convicted Felon is smart? Dems at least have a shot a replacement. I honestly don't think it will happen but at least serious discussions are happening. But the Rs are screwed. If he goes all the RNC funds go, too. Even if they did dump him they would be penniless since he controls all their money.

I just don't see how they think running a rapist who is a convicted Felon is smart? Dems at least have a shot a replacement. I honestly don't think it will happen but at least serious discussions are happening. But the Rs are screwed. If he goes all the RNC funds go, too. Even if they did dump him they would be penniless since he controls all their money.
They made a deal with the devil.

Why would they do this if jo “just had a bad night and a cold?” 😂 After all, he answered allllllllll the questions and received a pudding pop like a good 🦭 seal….arp, arp, arp! 🤪 What a bunch of desperate tards! 😂😂😂

Im Out GIF by Joe Biden

If he gets out and they run someone who is a moderate with a functioning brain they will win easily.

Shame on everyone to bring it to this point.

Unfortunately, the democrats lately seem content to pick the next one in line, which would be Harris. Fortunately, if Biden were to drop out (fingers crossed) the convention would be wild, ea ing anything could happen. There would even be a small chance they would pick the best person.

Well, we can dream.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT