ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenica

Trump has higher expectations going in and I predict he under performs. Biden expectations are so low he will likely over perform. I say this as someone who wouldn’t vote for either, under any circumstances. Biden supporters will breathe a sigh of relief afterwards, Trump supporters will convince themselves it wasn’t as bad as it seemed and that Trump is playing 4D chess and failed on purpose and that it was rigged and….

Trump has higher expectations going in and I predict he under performs. Biden expectations are so low he will likely over perform. I say this as someone who wouldn’t vote for either, under any circumstances. Biden supporters will breathe a sigh of relief afterwards, Trump supporters will convince themselves it wasn’t as bad as it seemed and that Trump is playing 4D chess and failed on purpose and that it was rigged and….
Who is your horse?

Who is your horse?
"horse"?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

More like

Turtle GIF

vs

devil satan GIF

No matter who comes out on top tonight, America still loses.

I am guessing no one on this message board will change their mind on who they are voting for based on the debate tonight.

Reactions: joelbc1
You going with the money launderer that has been compromised by foreign governments.

No, he already implied he wasn't going to vote for Trump.

The Rights social media game is nowhere near as good as the lefts, but it's good they're entering the game. It should be entertaining to see where it is by the 2028 election.

No, he already implied he wasn't going to vote for Trump.

10%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT