ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother Shift?

disgrig

Team MVP
Jan 20, 2015
Whoever gets the advertising money on this board needs to thank Clones. Just about all of the highest number of views and posts lately are the threads related to ISU. The only exception is game thread. Hawk fans are often paying more attention and time on Cyclone topics than Hawkeye topics. Have the recent football and basketball victories by ISU created a complex? Is "Big Brother" now "Little Brother?" Be careful. Inferiority feelings are usually exposed and confirmed by over-arguing. And credibility is unintentionally awarded to one's foe by being overly-infatuated with them.

I think it's happening. It is...it is

isu will always find ways to be laughed at. Just when their delusional fans think they are glory bound Lucy will pull the ball away. It is as consistent as the sun rising in the east.

Originally posted by disgrig:
Whoever gets the advertising money on this board needs to thank Clones. Just about all of the highest number of views and posts lately are the threads related to ISU. The only exception is game thread. Hawk fans are often paying more attention and time on Cyclone topics than Hawkeye topics. Have the recent football and basketball victories by ISU created a complex? Is "Big Brother" now "Little Brother?" Be careful. Inferiority feelings are usually exposed and confirmed by over-arguing. And credibility is unintentionally awarded to one's foe by being overly-infatuated with them.

And over on CF they make no mention of Iowa on their fb or mbb pages. You are spot on about the pathetic little whiny school girls like 100. I just posted about this on one of the....ISU threads.

Or it's due to the various usual suspect of clone fans constant trolling getting into pissing matches with the same 2-3 iowa posters (ex 100yrs) over and over and over again. Each side stupid enough to think they can make the other side agree with them to admit their school is better. Point and case came to board and 3-4 isu topics at the top last post by the one and only 100yrs.

However it is assuming clone fans coming to an iowa board commenting how iowa fans talking about isu as if it never ever happens on their boards and they always distance themselves from cyclone fanatic too when they wacko website is mentioned. Shocker talk about a rival school on a message board it happens ,yet they are here so shortly after something happens like Custer leaving today. Now few posters excluded who post rational and not trying to start arguments but unfortunately they are in the minority.

Can't argue with what makes sense.

Between the Clones, Trolls and the Lemon Suckers this board is in pretty bad shape. I was just marveling at how five of the six top threads were all Clone related.

That's alright. It is just a message board. Over on Peegs and the Illini board they have bigger problems.

Oh shocker to validate my point clone troll fg86 posting his garbage here again before anyone else besides 100 before I could even finish typing mine out. Awesome work guys....

Who knows the sites of the best Cyclone forums? I found one on Natty Lite, etc. Where is the biggest, most entertaining or complete forum? The one I found, people are actually NICE to each other. Not as fun as this forum, but definitely not so nasty or delusional as far as posters. I like this one for entertainment and as an avenue to get a little bitchy to each other. But helpful (and real) info on here takes a big back seat to the drivel sometimes. Other times some pretty interesting stuff. I'd like to experience a little bit of each. It is fun. But it can be addictive. I've never played video games, but I think this might be just about as bad as far as getting hooked. I probably need therapy--as, apparently, do many others.

Originally posted by iahawkeyes17:
Or it's due to the various usual suspect of clone fans constant trolling getting into pissing matches with the same 2-3 iowa posters (ex 100yrs) over and over and over again. Each side stupid enough to think they can make the other side agree with them to admit their school is better. Point and case came to board and 3-4 isu topics at the top last post by the one and only 100yrs.

However it is assuming clone fans coming to an iowa board commenting how iowa fans talking about isu as if it never ever happens on their boards and they always distance themselves from cyclone fanatic too when they wacko website is mentioned. Shocker talk about a rival school on a message board it happens ,yet they are here so shortly after something happens like Custer leaving today. Now few posters excluded who post rational and not trying to start arguments but unfortunately they are in the minority.
I sometimes post on the CF Rivalry board. Usually that is the only board, Iowa is mentioned as expected, but on their regular boards, while I don't go there hardly ever, it seems they rarely mention Iowa. Then when they do it is re: things like the DM Register story on how much is spent on recruiting between the two schools. If anyone ever read 100's posts and actually believed them, we would be led to believe that ISU fans post nonstop d-bagging things about Iowa. But reality is, they don't at least on CF. Even the CF rivalry board becomes rather boring.

Oh shocker to validate my point clone troll fg86 posting his garbage here again before anyone else besides 100 before I could even finish typing mine out. Awesome work guys....

The board needs cleaning up. Heck, I even post stuff that should get me kicked out now. It's gotten to the point where I hardly care.

FG can't even admit he is a clown fan. Everyone who reads his posts knows it but he still won't admit it. I mean I get it I wouldn't want to be associated with the douches either but oh well keep up the great work FG.

It is the isu culture. They just can't help it.

Who knows the sites of the best Cyclone forums? I found one on Natty Lite, etc. Where is the biggest, most entertaining or complete forum? The one I found, people are actually NICE to each other. Not as fun as this forum, but definitely not so nasty or delusional as far as posters. I like this one for entertainment and as an avenue to get a little bitchy to each other. But helpful (and real) info on here takes a big back seat to the drivel sometimes. Other times some pretty interesting stuff. I'd like to experience a little bit of each. It is fun. But it can be addictive. I've never played video games, but I think this might be just about as bad as far as getting hooked. I probably need therapy--as, apparently, do many others.
This board is definitely good for entertainment. The rivalry board was a riot but then 100/JWR forced it into premium. The CF rivalry board has its moments from time to time but overall pretty boring.

iahawkeyes17 nailed it.

Psst clown fans come here I will let you in on a little secret. You to FG. If you don't want me to post it is simple, don't come here and post your typical douchy crap. The thing about isu is that no matter what you want to bring up isu always finds a way to embarras themselves worse than anything Iowa can come up with.

So once again this is all up to you. The best part though is the the culture of isu will never let this die. Your "little brother syndrome" just goes to deep. You all will prove me right, you always do.

Originally posted by FG86:

And over on CF they make no mention of Iowa on their fb or mbb pages. You are spot on about the pathetic little whiny school girls like 100. I just posted about this on one of the....ISU threads.

There is a 300+ page thread on Iowa recruiting, a mega AW thread ect on the CF Instate rivals board...

Just sayin...

Unfortunately 100 and you destroyed the HR rivalry board...looks like you're working on this one as well.

You're giving them way too much credit.......just sayin.

Its becoming annoying to see all of these ISU threads. just let it die and lets focus on Iowa basketball.

My ignore list is growing by the day!

CF made their rivalry board require registration. they don't allow Iowa talk elsewhere because the mods know it will dominate every board.

FG is a regular poster at CF, under a different name of course.

post-60209-walking-dead-abraham-mother-di-CIvS.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT