ADVERTISEMENT

****Big Ten Championship Game Thread****

Getting to the point of the game Ohio State is making plays when they need to. Keep them strapped down on 1st and 2nd down, but they convert on 3rd down.

Me too....normally. But I’m thinking playoff here. Even though it is unlikely OSU would be left out with a loss, I don’t want it left to chance.
Welp, fun while it lasted. Youll get your wish..

I kinda want the West to win one, one of these years..

Wisconsin taken to woodshed in 2nd half. Phil Parker needs to beef up his run defense and Bryan needs to find a QB that can make plays with his feet. No reason for Wisconsin to beat Iowa every year.

Reactions: WestIAHawk
Goodnight Wisconsin....

giphy.gif

Basically the Buckeyes spotted the Badgers the first half. I bet the Adgers do not score in the 2nd half. Total domination. The speed of the game is suffocating the Badgers.

Wisconsin played a great half. Needed to come out and deliver one more body blow but could not.

Wisconsin played a great half. Needed to come out and deliver one more body blow but could not.

That holding call when they had 1st and 10 at the 20 just absolutely killed them. They've had nothing since. Granted they received 30 yards from Ohio State penalties.

Reactions: And1Hawk
Originally, I called 38-13 Buckeyes. It looks like the Badgers were able to score 3 touchdowns, while I figured one touchdown and two field goals. The Buckeyes will get the 38.

Have to say a well-called game by the officials. If anything, seemed like they leaned more towards no-calls and let the teams play.

Reactions: And1Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT