ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Programming

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
Turned on the Big Ten Today show at 3:00 EST to watch the baseball weekend roundup. First I had to endure a 15 minute interview with NW's softball coach, then another 10 minutes of the Michigan women's rowing coach about theirBIG title. Finally mens baseball which started with a 10 minute interview with a Maryland player, finally got a minute on Iowa's sweep, no highlights.

Next week, I doubt I'll watch.

giphy.gif

Reactions: millah_22
Turned on the Big Ten Today show at 3:00 EST to watch the baseball weekend roundup. First I had to endure a 15 minute interview with NW's softball coach, then another 10 minutes of the Michigan women's rowing coach about theirBIG title. Finally mens baseball which started with a 10 minute interview with a Maryland player, finally got a minute on Iowa's sweep, no highlights.

Well, at least it wasn't Ohio State football.

That's an improvement.

A. BTN has put a ton of money in the pockets of the Iowa Athletic Dept. Maybe 2 tons.

B. There are no TV Networks that show something I want to watch all day, 24/7. The probability is very high that when I tune into any network it will be about something I have no interest in.

C. No where else can I see the occasional vintage Iowa game or a "Game in 60 minutes" like BTN

A + B + C = BTN rocks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT