ADVERTISEMENT

***Big Ten Tournament Session II***

I was reading the thread, and I just wanted to congratulate you guys on your nice lead. The fact that you did it while the refs were cheating for Penn State at all times and out to get Iowa as usual is even more reason to celebrate.

The good news for you guys is that your guys who won in head to head match-ups in the past will definitely continue to widen the gap, while those that lost will definitely win this time around, which I learned was fact from this thread.

Again, it's not only impressive that you are going to win this thing, but, to do so while the referees are always cheating for Penn State is even more impressive. Not to mention the way the Penn State guys cheat by getting paid money and doing steroids. Honestly, you guys getting it done despite all of this is a joy to watch.

There is no one better to represent Coach Gable than Gable Stevenson. He is truly elite. Big Cass has ONE move, a high knee pull on the left leg. You stop that, you shut down his offense.

I think Gable likes to let Mr. Tony that he should head back to Illinois and take a job shoveling pig crap.

I saw Meredith wrestling in the background though he has lost twice. How many qualifying spots does the Big Ten have at 125?

I was reading the thread, and I just wanted to congratulate you guys on your nice lead. The fact that you did it while the refs were cheating for Penn State at all times and out to get Iowa as usual is even more reason to celebrate.

The good news for you guys is that your guys who won in head to head match-ups in the past will definitely continue to widen the gap, while those that lost will definitely win this time around, which I learned was fact from this thread.

Again, it's not only impressive that you are going to win this thing, but, to do so while the referees are always cheating for Penn State is even more impressive. Not to mention the way the Penn State guys cheat by getting paid money and doing steroids. Honestly, you guys getting it done despite all of this is a joy to watch.

GTFO douche

Don't forget we say you guys support kiddie diddlers too. C'mon that's our go to!!

Get the **** out of this thread.

Tony didn't take one shot. Scared to death.
He wrestled him scared. At least go out swinging.

He took many. If you don't think he did you don't know how Cass wrestles. It looks like he's not because Gable see's it coming a mile away and he snatches air.

There is no one better to represent Coach Gable than Gable Stevenson. He is truly elite. Big Cass has ONE move, a high knee pull on the left leg. You stop that, you shut down his offense.

I think Gable likes to let Mr. Tony that he should head back to Illinois and take a job shoveling pig crap.

And Gable can head back to Minny and rape more girls?

nw4xe84tdqyi15keub0uwxztffaoccnszvdoxhu2cqq8yljicsirx8dw3u4emz1y.jpg

Stevson is a total dick, playing with Tony. He didn't take one F*ng shot.
Coaches??

You are a boner and you should feel bad.

GFY

Reactions: 24 so far

glad you agree. Thanks

Much appreciated! GFY

What? Tony took many shots?

Have you ever seen him wrestle????? His go to shot is a snatch single. He doesn't go to his knees or change level much at all. He attempted it many times but Gable was a step ahead every time. The point being if Cass wants any chance of winning this match he needs a different attack because it was never close.

The shit is rigged against The Field, not just Iowa.

Later Jerry.

We all have dicks . But not all of us are dicks. Psu fan should never give any other fan base crap . Just sayin

Good lord. You aren't wrong about everything, but if you don't like what is written here, stay the hell away.

Spot on Ped.

I’m pretty sure it’s 8, so I’m pretty confused as to why he is wrestling right now as well...?

It's probably just another way to let PSU cheat. There guys have to lose 3 times.

Either that, or they always do this when there are 8 qualifiers to know who to send in case someone gets injured, so, they know who to send as the replacement.

It's probably the first one though.

Reactions: evashevsky58

Didnt I just read a 5 page thread on BWI about how awesome and classy their board is and how garbage this one is? Man I wonder why? Maybe because all the PSU dbag fans that swarm here talking crap at every opportunity. Beat it dickhead

Everything you just said is true, despite the sarcastic overtone.

Well done for exposing the truth about Penn State, PSU fan!! :)

WE ARE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT