From an email I got:

WE'RE BACK!

Upcoming Events
HWC Website
INNER CIRCLE
NEWSLETTER

September 6th, 2023

Hawks!

The summer is officially over but that means wrestling season is right around the corner! Our team is quickly getting back into the swing of things and finding the balance between school work, their social lives, and wrestling! Currently, our guys are doing a combination of cross-training and volunteer wrestling workouts to get themselves ready for the start of the season. Their first official practice is Tuesday, October 10.

CLUB UPDATE

Spencer Lee, Austin DeSanto, Patricio Lugo, Jayden Eierman, Kaleb Young, Alex Marinelli, Jeremiah Moody, and Jacob Warner are currently preparing for the Bill Farrell International Tournament in mid November, hosted by the New York Athletic Club in Midtown Manhattan. The next competition after that is the US Olympic Trials Qualifier Tournament, December 15-17, 2023 in TX. If our guys place in the top 6 of this event, they automatically qualify for the Olympic Team Trials in State College, PA on April 19-20, 2024 for a chance of becoming an Olympian!

Ferrell only using Olympic weights, +2kgs. Also using modified repechage. Will be only 1 bronze medalist and a loss to a semi-finalist gets them back in.

Interested to see which weight a few of the HWC guys go.

Ferrell only using Olympic weights, +2kgs. Also using modified repechage. Will be only 1 bronze medalist and a loss to a semi-finalist gets them back in.

Interested to see which weight a few of the HWC guys go.
I'm very interested to see which weight DeSanto goes. Just don't see him big enough for 65 kg and 57 kg will be a hell of a cut for him. The 2 kg allowance will help though.
I would expect to see Eierman back at 65 kg.

Reactions: jrod65
I will be at the Bill Farrel tournament, would like to meet up with any Hawk fans for a few cold ones on me.
Even you brainwashed leftists, sorry could not resist.
Was gonna join till you invited those morons. Anyone who aligns with the communist liberal snowflakes in government can kick rocks.

Reactions: el dub and dmlawdad
Was gonna join till you invited those morons. Anyone who aligns with the communist liberal snowflakes in government can kick rocks.
If they really bother you that bad, you should do some inward thinking. Maybe not drink so much. Maybe turn off the Electronics. Volunteer somewhere. Delete social media. Do some reading. Try therapy. Lots of options. Here if you need an ear.

Right? I’ve been liking forward to meeting a bunch of folks here. And Grip is one of them. I respect Grip and want to give him a handshake, hug and tussle his hair.
Dude you lost me at tussle. You would not piss on a sleeping bear would you, anyway not much up there to tussle. lol, really can't believe i'm using the term tussle. Anyway, offer stands and no politics only wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT