ADVERTISEMENT

Bizarre new DeSantis ad

Pudding Fingers has a problem. He’s trying to run as the Trumpiest of them all while Trump is in the race. He’s petrified to take Trump on and provide distinctions, so he tries to go even farther and farther to the right. He’s a tribute band when the original is still on tour for the faithful to flock to.

Pudding Fingers has a problem. He’s trying to run as the Trumpiest of them all while Trump is in the race. He’s petrified to take Trump on and provide distinctions, so he tries to go even farther and farther to the right. He’s a tribute band when the original is still on tour for the faithful to flock to.
I swear I would vote Trump before DeSantis. Just like in 2016, there are other Republicans running who I would prefer Trump over. That’s how bad these clowns are.

Reactions: peacehawk
The funniest are his supporters who swear he'll pivot to the center once he secures the nomination. Like all his current BS will somehow be forgotten.

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT